Well now David.

Chat about anything football related here!
terrya1965

Re: It beggars belief!!

Post by terrya1965 »

9898 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:36 am
terrya1965 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:01 am

We need more like Nick,not the some of the slags on KUMB who still think Moyes is the ONLY man that can do the job.Yeah,his working with a tosser of a owner,but there is no excuse for the type of football we have had to put up with this season.
No mate, we don't need more Nicks. He is using the West Ham fan base to profit and is deliberately 'super duper mad' as it brings money.
The way forward is not through fan abusers ike him.
I watch his channel and I have never had to pay a penny?There are many you have to including members on here.I will NEVER pay to watch them.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:33 am
Newmarket wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:40 am
But what I can’t understand is , if the players hate Moyes , if the coaching staff disagree with Moyes and everyone at the club (with the exception of Sullivan and Noble by the sounds of it) has a problem with Moyes , why then is Moyes still allowed to run the club like a dictatorship and why are they all complicity carrying out his vision of how the club should be approaching this crisis .

What hold has the McCuntox got over Sullivan ?
He has a copy of the flash drive :o

Used to be negatives but it's gone all high tech now of course.
Seriously Whiskyman,what are your thoughts?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

terrya1965 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:55 am
9898 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:36 am

No mate, we don't need more Nicks. He is using the West Ham fan base to profit and is deliberately 'super duper mad' as it brings money.
The way forward is not through fan abusers ike him.
I watch his channel and I have never had to pay a penny?There are many you have to including members on here.I will NEVER pay to watch them.
C’mon Tel don’t be so gullible

https://influencermarketinghub.com/how- ... bers-make/
Bring back Jonathon !

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Not a watcher of these tbh but have no problem with them.
Made to add fuel to the fire imo
It’s not rocket science why we are the fucking dullest football team in the PL.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:04 am

Of coarse they make a few quid,but it isn't coming out my pocket,is it,unless I want it to?We do have a choice Tim.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

terrya1965 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:36 am

Of coarse they make a few quid,but it isn't coming out my pocket,is it,unless I want it to?We do have a choice Tim.
As much as I disagree with Numbers’ out burst above , he IS correct in that You tubers , even West Ham one’s , DO make money from adverts (amongst other stuff) .
And that all stems and originates from people like you and me ‘clicking’ on their videos.
The infamous “ click-bait” sites we hear so much about .
So you don’t pay Tel … but you (and I) help the you tuber collect .
For what it’s worth Nick has received reliable information from within the club before so I have no reason to doubt it .

He obviously wanted to get an exclusive hence the rushed ramble .
Bring back Jonathon !

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:03 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:36 am
As much as I disagree with Numbers’ out burst above , he IS correct in that You tubers , even West Ham one’s , DO make money from adverts (amongst other stuff) .
And that all stems and originates from people like you and me ‘clicking’ on their videos.
The infamous “ click-bait” sites we hear so much about .
So you don’t pay Tel … but you (and I) help the you tuber collect .
For what it’s worth Nick has received reliable information from within the club before so I have no reason to doubt it .

He obviously wanted to get an exclusive hence the rushed ramble .
Troll boy should know all about click bait.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Whether it's true or not, it's an opinion and everyone's entitled to one.
The undeniable fact here though, is that we as a premiership football club, are a complete and utter shambles.
We should not be in this position and as far as I can see that is primarily down to two people, the owner and the manager.
That said the players don't get a free pass here either.
If they're being told to perform in a certain way that's clearly not working, then man up and do things that do work!
You might well get a bollocking off the scotch cunt, get dropped whatever, but 60000 fans will back you all day long, if you perform as you should.
Be fucking men ffs, you're multi millionaires ffs, if you never kicked another ball tomorrow you could retire and live in luxury.
Grow a set of stones, put a few fucks in to the cunt, fuck him.
Wankers, hiding behind a wage packet, that you'll probably get somewhere else anyway, but too afraid because Mr Moyes might shout at me and make me cry!!
Billy Bonds would have knocked the cunt all round rush green by now and he plied his trade under similar owners. But he had bollocks, bigger than all of yours put together.
We as fans know only full well that pro footballers of today have no scruples or loyalty, but fuck sake show some fucking pride in your god given profession.
And that goes for the fucking coaches as well, scared stiff of this narcissistic scotch cunt and the 3ft midget, wankers.

Rant over.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Surely if it was ALL about "hits" and "likes", these chaps could just branch out and do all football?
West Ham is a bit of a niche market to apply all of your focus on if it's only about making a few quid.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:29 pm Whether it's true or not, it's an opinion and everyone's entitled to one.
The undeniable fact here though, is that we as a premiership football club, are a complete and utter shambles.
We should not be in this position and as far as I can see that is primarily down to two people, the owner and the manager.
That said the players don't get a free pass here either.
If they're being told to perform in a certain way that's clearly not working, then man up and do things that do work!
You might well get a bollocking off the scotch cunt, get dropped whatever, but 60000 fans will back you all day long, if you perform as you should.
Be fucking men ffs, you're multi millionaires ffs, if you never kicked another ball tomorrow you could retire and live in luxury.
Grow a set of stones, put a few fucks in to the cunt, fuck him.
Wankers, hiding behind a wage packet, that you'll probably get somewhere else anyway, but too afraid because Mr Moyes might shout at me and make me cry!!
Billy Bonds would have knocked the cunt all round rush green by now and he plied his trade under similar owners. But he had bollocks, bigger than all of yours put together.
We as fans know only full well that pro footballers of today have no scruples or loyalty, but fuck sake show some fucking pride in your god given profession.
And that goes for the fucking coaches as well, scared stiff of this narcissistic scotch cunt and the 3ft midget, wankers.

Rant over.

Your summary is great and in no way should be considered as a rant (at least not in my opinion). I have nothing to add to your post other than to support the growing drum beat to fuck off Moyes (now) and Sullivan (shortly thereafter)
Tough times never last but tough people do