Well now David.

Chat about anything football related here!
JayK

Re: David Moyes Managerial Ability

Post by JayK »

andyginbrasil wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:31 pm David Moyes says people would “burst out laughing” if they knew who West Ham had bid for this summer and admits he has lost count of the number of players they’ve targeted.

But we are still laughing....... unfortunately at the quality of players that have come in
More laughing at his bullshit, shit excuses and inability to change
COYI!!!

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

JayK wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:39 pm
andyginbrasil wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:31 pm David Moyes says people would “burst out laughing” if they knew who West Ham had bid for this summer and admits he has lost count of the number of players they’ve targeted.

But we are still laughing....... unfortunately at the quality of players that have come in
:lol: :lol:
This as well

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

He seems really relaxed in the press briefing, although the questions are not really combative. Stuff he doesn't want attribured to him, he says, "I'm not going to address that" and you can do your own research on that one.

He paints a picture of the team having a minor stutter, but everyone is together, spirit is really good and things will improve *

* reminded that West Ham have lost there first three league games he says "Yes, I'll have to have a look at that..."

On signing Emerson he wanted to bring somebody in who can help Cressie and cover Arthur at LWB - doesn't sound like he starts at Villa and anyway he needs to be bedded in..

JayK

Post by JayK »

BlackDiamond wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:17 pm

He seems really relaxed in the press briefing, although the questions are not really combative. Stuff he doesn't want attribured to him, he says, "I'm not going to address that" and you can do your own research on that one.

He paints a picture of the team having a minor stutter, but everyone is together, spirit is really good and things will improve *

* reminded that West Ham have lost there first three league games he says "Yes, I'll have to have a look at that..."

On signing Emerson he wanted to bring somebody in who can help Cressie and cover Arthur at LWB - doesn't sound like he starts at Villa and anyway he needs to be bedded in..
So by saying he’ll “have to have a look at that” suggests he hasn’t yet. Hmmm

And yeah, like we said/guessed, Emerson is another for the bench. If nothing else, we’re gonna have a pretty decent 5 a side team on the bench
COYI!!!

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

JayK wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:24 pm
BlackDiamond wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:17 pm

And yeah, like we said/guessed, Emerson is another for the bench. If nothing else, we’re gonna have a pretty decent 5 a side team on the bench
He has improved the bench, no argument there - however when the transfer window opened, I didn't see that as the objective.

JayK

Post by JayK »

BlackDiamond wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:12 pm
JayK wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:24 pm

He has improved the bench, no argument there - however when the transfer window opened, I didn't see that as the objective.
Yes he has. Would get a decent 5 a side team out of it. You’re right though, that wasn’t his objective….according to the man himself
COYI!!!

Watcher

POLL: If Moyes would get the sack who would you want to take over?

Post by Watcher »

whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest
Last edited by Watcher on Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Towie

Re: POLL: If Moyes would walk or get the sack who would you want to take over?

Post by Towie »

Where is the Potter option? 😉
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Pipe smurf

Post by Pipe smurf »

Mauricio Pochettino would be a coup

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

My 5 wishlist for manager West Ham:

1. Sir Alex Ferguson
2. Johnnier Jackson (from AFC Wimbledon)
3. Neal Ardley (Solihull manager)
4. Mark Robinson
5. Prince Harry

Hope this help. 8-)
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.