Well now David.

Chat about anything football related here!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: If Daniel Křetínský Has Ambition for West Ham,he needs to act now.

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Czech Danny has about as much power as the fucking tea lady to do anything at the moment.

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

Don't panic, if Poch is unavailable, Bruce will step up
Covid in the Boardroom

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

jameskel wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:59 pm Don't panic, if Poch is unavailable, Bruce will step up
That’s my fear:

We make a play for Poch - he sees no ambition and rejects the offer.

DM gets his nose out of joint (and justifiably so), and walks away.

Then we end up with every Bruce and Hughes throwing their hat into the ring.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:07 am Aston Villa are thought to be interested in bringing Mauricio Pochettini in.I think Daniel needs to act now.We have got some decent players like Paquetta and Scamacca. Poch would bring the best out of them.We need a less pragmatic coach in Moyes,who prefers to play with the handbrake on until it's too late.
Pochettino would never agree to join West Ham imo. Why would he ? His name crops up whenever one of the really big jobs becomes available and the rumours are that Allegri's days at Juventus are numbered.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:23 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:07 am Aston Villa are thought to be interested in bringing Mauricio Pochettini in.I think Daniel needs to act now.We have got some decent players like Paquetta and Scamacca. Poch would bring the best out of them.We need a less pragmatic coach in Moyes,who prefers to play with the handbrake on until it's too late.
Pochettino would never agree to join West Ham imo. Why would he ? His name crops up whenever one of the really big jobs becomes available and the rumours are that Allegri's days at Juventus are numbered.
Well,there is a chance he could turn up at Villa according to rumours,so why not us?

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

eskimo joe wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:55 am
Ibbyham wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:47 am

You could be right as most new owners usually bring stronger manager to bring success. Moyes took us as far as we can and so far this season eventhough we improved as of late but the play is still a bit weak and away to Liverpool we can tell how far we are behind the top 6. If Poch come to West Ham, he can bring us new dimension of plays, and could bring us to top 6 if possible as Moyes only can bring us to mid-table this season with the top 6 big clubs remains top 6 and now Newcastle joining in to be the big 7 that all qualify for what ever european competitions they are in so we need to join them .

We will see how our season panned out and hope Moyes to keep us improving but only up to mid-table.
7th isnt a guarantee, so if certainty is required we need top 6 minimum., not even certain 6th is a gaurantee. Only certainties are top five and the cup winners.
It is so hard to break into top 7 now a day as Newcastle now officially joined and will be top 2 side in near future. If West Ham want to break into the top 5 or 4, they need to be more ambitions to get a top manager who can able to bring West Ham to the top 4 material but that won't be straight forwards as top 7 side always get their top manager, even if they started to decline, they quickly sack the manager and get a stronger ones like Tottenham and Man Utd did.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Towie

Post by Towie »

Poch to West Ham, someones on the funny fags.

😂😂
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:35 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:23 pm

Well,there is a chance he could turn up at Villa according to rumours,so why not us?
Tbh I don’t pay much attention to rumours. But in any case I think Villa are seen as a bigger club than us. They have won championships and the European Cup. I always look at it this way. If I were a football manager which club would I rather work for.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:03 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:35 pm

Tbh I don’t pay much attention to rumours. But in any case I think Villa are seen as a bigger club than us. They have won championships and the European Cup. I always look at it this way. If I were a football manager which club would I rather work for.
Would you say Nottingham Forest are bigger Club than us then?

tokyojoe

Post by tokyojoe »

Bloke won fuck all at Spurs with kane and Son up front.