Well now David.

Chat about anything football related here!
tassiehammer

Re: Time to go on a long losing run

Post by tassiehammer »

Should try a net next time, numerical one. They've coming. :) :)
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

terrya1965

Re: Its all our fault...

Post by terrya1965 »

Playing a bit of Devil's advocate here.

Wolves had 61% of possession and 15 shots away from home and the manager gets the sack.They are only a SINGLE point behind us.We have got at least a couple world class players in our ranks too,but play the most boring Football in the PL.But his job is safe has houses..How can that be?

h69

Post by h69 »

eskimo joe wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:04 pm The 3 points have given Moyes some breathing space despite how we got them. Now we got Europe and then Fulham in a short space of time. Let's hope he puts away the excuses, as he will have some prepared, and doesn't think this one result means his cunning plan is succeeding.

We were fortunate yesterday cause the footy was shit, had it been City we might have leaked double figures if today's game is a marker, we had as many holes as a colander at the back, and they left their scoring tackle in the changing room.
:lol:

Post by 9898 »

terrya1965 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:06 pm Playing a bit of Devil's advocate here.

Wolves had 61% of possession and 15 shots away from home and the manager gets the sack.They are only a SINGLE point behind us.We have got at least a couple world class players in our ranks too,but play the most boring Football in the PL.But his job is safe has houses..How can that be?
Because he was 2 games away from being our joint best manager ever.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:06 pm Playing a bit of Devil's advocate here.

Two world class players in our ranks ? Pray tell. I assume you are claiming Rice as one of them but I'll be buggered if I can come remotely close to naming another one.

As for the other statistic ,whilst I agree Lage is unlucky to have got the sack particularly as they lost their new striker without him kicking a ball for them, all the possession and all the shots in the world mean diddly squat. The only statistics that matter are the number of goals scored and points gathered.

Unless you're one of those sniffy cunts who wander around pompously claiming they'd prefer to lose an "entertaining" game 3-4 than scratch out a 1-0 win.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

9898 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:16 pm

Because he was 2 games away from being our joint best manager ever.
How interesting?

Your a funny b*stard,in it.

Same has Allardyce,Bonzo,Pardew and Avram Grant then,who all took us to a Semi Final.
Last edited by terrya1965 on Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:48 pm

Two world class players in our ranks ? Pray tell. I assume you are claiming Rice as one of them but I'll be buggered if I can come remotely close to naming another one.

As for the other statistic ,whilst I agree Lage is unlucky to have got the sack particularly as they lost their new striker without him kicking a ball for them, all the possession and all the shots in the world mean diddly squat. The only statistics that matter are the number of goals scored and points gathered.

Unless you're one of those sniffy cunts who wander around pompously claiming they'd prefer to lose an "entertaining" game 3-4 than scratch out a 1-0 win.
I will give you a little clue.His team are the Favorites for this years World Cup and many have said,with Neymar,his the FIRST man on the team sheet..Hope that helps Whiskyman.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

terrya1965 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:10 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:48 pm

I will give you a little clue.His team are the Favorites for this years World Cup and many have said,with Neymar,his the FIRST man on the team sheet..Hope that helps Whiskyman.
The five best Brazil players as rated by el Marco are:

1) Vinicius Jr. (Real Madrid)
2) Casemiro (Man U)
3) Fabinho (Liverpool)
4) Thiago Silva (Chelsea)
5) Neymar Jr. (Paris Saint-Germain)

Towie

Post by Towie »

World class for me means you get into any team in the world, Rice for me does.

Pacqueta no chance.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

BlackDiamond wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:00 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:10 pm

The five best Brazil players as rated by el Marco are:

1) Vinicius Jr. (Real Madrid)
2) Casemiro (Man U)
3) Fabinho (Liverpool)
4) Thiago Silva (Chelsea)
5) Neymar Jr. (Paris Saint-Germain)
Brazil Manager,Adenor Leonardo Bacchi picks the side,not El Marco.Have you ever watched Paqueta play for Brazil..Maybe you should take a look?