Well now David.

Chat about anything football related here!
OZHAMMER

Re: So, people now agree that this is Moyes first real season

Post by OZHAMMER »

9898 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:05 am
terrya1965 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:27 am

You take me to a post where I have said that Moyes's Football is the most exciting I have ever seen?Show me the post please?I can't wait to see it.

Of coarse them 18 months were enjoyable.We were winning a d EVERYONE was happy. We gave anybody a game and hardly lost one either.It eas exciting times in that respect, ut the Football was never that of the Lyall/Greenwood era.

And for the sick head who liked your post(probably yourself),UP YOURS,you are has bad has him.
TERRY POSTED AUGUST 24th 2021.

'This is the best and most exciting West Ham XI since John Lyall.'
'Let's raise a glass to Moyes and the boys for making us proud West Ham fans in the last year.'
Ouch! :lol:

Clayton

Re: So, people now agree that this is Moyes first real season

Post by Clayton »

terrya1965 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:27 am
9898 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:18 am

So, let me explain what you've written down.
You now state that Moyes football is negative, boring, unacceptable and terrible to watch, yet in this post you state the football is the same as 2 years ago, when there are posts on this forum from yourself stating it's the best football you've seen and mega exciting.
MAKE YOUR MIND UP.
You take me to a post where I have said that Moyes's Football is the most exciting I have ever seen?Show me the post please?I can't wait to see it.

Of coarse them 18 months were enjoyable.We were winning a d EVERYONE was happy. We gave anybody a game and hardly lost one either.It eas exciting times in that respect, ut the Football was never that of the Lyall/Greenwood era.

And for the sick head who liked your post(probably yourself),UP YOURS,you are has bad has him.
Can't say everyone one was happy Tel , might have been pleased for the players and our place in the league , but it was still under the tutelage of this unconvincing stubborn dinosaur .

palerider

Re: Well now David.

Post by palerider »

hd1 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:04 am
palerider wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:35 am

By the very definition of the question. 'anyone' IS an answer.

It's just not the answer you like.
True but I was trying to get some indication from those who want him out who they want to replace him. Anyone doesn't really help that debate does it?

The only person to do so is Joe with Tuchel. I've mentioned Kompany and I'll throw another name out there, Tedesco.
I was being a bit pedantic.

Kompany yes. Bielsa or Mancini. I'm assuming Poch and Tuchel would day no. i don't know enough about Tedesco.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:13 am

True but I was trying to get some indication from those who want him out who they want to replace him. Anyone doesn't really help that debate does it?

The only person to do so is Joe with Tuchel. I've mentioned Kompany and I'll throw another name out there, Tedesco.

Kompany yes. Bielsa or Mancini. I'm assuming Poch and Tuchel would day no. i don't know enough about Tedesco.

They're doing a couple of two for one's at tedesco's.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Could add Zidane to the list , and someone Southampton were supposedly after the Argentinian Marcelo Gallardo ( someone who Pep Guardiola has mentioned as having the right footballing philosophy ) .

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Clayton wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:41 am Could add Zidane to the list , and someone Southampton were supposedly after the Argentinian Marcelo Gallardo ( someone who Pep Guardiola has mentioned as having the right footballing philosophy ) .
Like I said before Clay, that stumpy cunt won't fork out for a replacement of any note. If rumours are true, he's off in the new year anyway and so is the corpse, so they're more than happy to stick with the cheap option of silly bollocks. Factor in, the world cup nonsense and that's another month of them spared to have any dealings with all things West Ham.
Kretinsky on the other hand probably has a different view but can't do a lot as he's only a minority shareholder at the moment.
They may be getting on in age, but when it comes to money, these cunts are still very astute and take everything in to account.
Last edited by Brookbonds73 on Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

palerider wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:35 am

By the very definition of the question. 'anyone' IS an answer.

It's just not the answer you like.

The funny thing is,the anyone but him observation is more true than at first seems apparent.

At first blush, it seems a silly banal comment. But what it suggests is anyone who doesn't degrade potential of the clubs main assets.

Let's forget current problems for the moment and recall the DM Man U season. He found himself in possession of the best
pair of strikers in the league. By the end of his adventure, both Robin Van Persie and Wayne Rooney were performing worse than when he arrived.

Now we can admire a coach that improves a Craig Dawson or a David Unsworth but that's not where the value of the job lies.

Which is why some people have decided it's better to not have him than have him

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:41 am
palerider wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:13 am

They're doing a couple of two for one's at tedesco's.
:lol: :lol:

garnett

Post by garnett »

Morning, you all know I want to see the back of moyes, didnt want him back in the first place, but its not for us to decide.

The board have to make a decision which way they want to see us progress, something they should have done 10 years ago.
We have had a mish match of managers based on circumstances rather than having a long term plan, a plan of how they want us to play and develop, once they agree to do that they then appoint a manager who has the same philosophy courage and determination to take us upwards.

You cant tell me that GSK sit in the directors box happy at whats being served up.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Personally I think if it were solely down to kretinsky, we'd at least however small have a chance at getting either Poch or Tuchel.
But while the mini piglet is still here we've no chance.
People in football have long memories when it comes to certain types of chairmen, which is why we've got super Dave. A man with no scruples who went back to work for the very person that sacked him in the first place!