Well now David.

Chat about anything football related here!
tassiehammer

Re: A genuine question for Moyes backers

Post by tassiehammer »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:18 pm
palerider wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 6:51 pm I wanted to hear from his supporters.
There all in the nut house.
The King's Head? That's where we ended up coming home from Wembley 1980 whufc_crest
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

tassiehammer wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:08 pm

The King's Head? That's where we ended up coming home from Wembley 1980 whufc_crest
I’d forgotten about that place …. Well named too :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

tassiehammer wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:08 pm

Didn’t use it myself but it did have a reputation
;)

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

palerider wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:31 pm I gave them their chance. Silence is speaking volumes.

Under no circumstances can Sullivan keep him on after the season ends. I actually think if we lose on Saturday his position is untenable but would the dwarf have made contingency plans ? Maybe. Maybe not, but relegation can't be on his agenda and he may think Dyche or Hassenhuttl could just do enough to pull us clear.

But if as you both say he won't have done that and he gets lucky the vast majority of the fan base won't put up with the prospect of same old same old next season. It has got to be the most turgid dross I've witnessed in my many years of following the Hammers.

I've seen four relegations or it may be five. I can't remember. And the sun still rose the next day. Unless it was pissing down. And while this time it would hurt the most financially because of the ludicrous amounts of money flying around in the PL, a fresh start in the Championship with a manager with an alternative plan than retreating from the off would actually, I reckon, make old farts like me and BB more inclined to venture onto the fantastic transport links. And going down, as perverse as it sounds would, in a cutting off your nose to spite your face kind of way, serve the stunted fucker right and at least give me a chuckle about it.

I said the same of BFS in his last season. If Moyes sent out a West Ham team to play in my back garden I'd close the curtains.
A sad and worrying fact is that written into the recently completed accounts is this little gem

"The base forecast has been prepared assuming the club remains in the Premier League for the 2023-24 season.

“However, in order to be prudent despite the current strong squad, the Board has also considered a severe but plausible scenario. This scenario includes relegation at the end of the 2022-23 season. In the event a severe but plausible scenario occurs, mitigating actions considered by the Board include the option of player disposals to generate transfer fee income and wage savings."

Whereas bigger and better run teams such as Brighton, Crystal Palace, Fulham, Bournemouth , Brentford, Aston Villa and Leicester and of course the big 7, probably don't need to include that in their accounts because they haven't got a cunt of a manager and spineless board that have put us in this position.
Judging by this statement Moyes looks like he's staying......sad times

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

If I were chauffeur driven to the ground, carried up to my seat, fed and watered for nothing, there's still no way I'd watch that fucking shite with that thing in charge.
I happen to think we will go down with it in charge which is unforgivable and don't get me started on the board, money grabbing vermin.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:38 pm If I were chauffeur driven to the ground, carried up to my seat, fed and watered for nothing, there's still no way I'd watch that fucking shite with that thing in charge.
I happen to think we will go down with it in charge which is unforgivable and don't get me started on the board, money grabbing vermin.
Ahhh memories. 2015. Picked up near Braintree, chauffeur driven, well a mini bus with 10 others, led, not carried unfortunately, to a corporate box, fed and watered for nothing, watch us beat the rent boys 2-1. Slav was the gaffer but the money grabbing vermin were still there. Then they brought in the wrecking ball. :cry:
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

andyginbrasil wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:24 pm
palerider wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:31 pm I gave them their chance. Silence is speaking volumes.

Under no circumstances can Sullivan keep him on after the season ends. I actually think if we lose on Saturday his position is untenable but would the dwarf have made contingency plans ? Maybe. Maybe not, but relegation can't be on his agenda and he may think Dyche or Hassenhuttl could just do enough to pull us clear.

But if as you both say he won't have done that and he gets lucky the vast majority of the fan base won't put up with the prospect of same old same old next season. It has got to be the most turgid dross I've witnessed in my many years of following the Hammers.

I've seen four relegations or it may be five. I can't remember. And the sun still rose the next day. Unless it was pissing down. And while this time it would hurt the most financially because of the ludicrous amounts of money flying around in the PL, a fresh start in the Championship with a manager with an alternative plan than retreating from the off would actually, I reckon, make old farts like me and BB more inclined to venture onto the fantastic transport links. And going down, as perverse as it sounds would, in a cutting off your nose to spite your face kind of way, serve the stunted fucker right and at least give me a chuckle about it.

I said the same of BFS in his last season. If Moyes sent out a West Ham team to play in my back garden I'd close the curtains.
A sad and worrying fact is that written into the recently completed accounts is this little gem

"The base forecast has been prepared assuming the club remains in the Premier League for the 2023-24 season.

“However, in order to be prudent despite the current strong squad, the Board has also considered a severe but plausible scenario. This scenario includes relegation at the end of the 2022-23 season. In the event a severe but plausible scenario occurs, mitigating actions considered by the Board include the option of player disposals to generate transfer fee income and wage savings."

Whereas bigger and better run teams such as Brighton, Crystal Palace, Fulham, Bournemouth , Brentford, Aston Villa and Leicester and of course the big 7, probably don't need to include that in their accounts because they haven't got a cunt of a manager and spineless board that have put us in this position.
Judging by this statement Moyes looks like he's staying......sad times
I think that’s written in every season. Pretty much sums up their business plan. Stay in the Premier League and anything else is a bonus.
So cunning you could brush your teeth with it.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Newmarket

Re: Well now David.

Post by Newmarket »

Well now David …
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:27 pm Well now David …
Even your mates on KUMB have turned against him.

Just how the flying fuck can we have the 3rd highest summer spend in world football and be as toothless as a toothless thing with soft fur ?

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

palerider wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:32 pm
Newmarket wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:27 pm Well now David …
Even your mates on KUMB have turned against him.

Just how the flying fuck can we have the 3rd highest summer spend in world football and be as toothless as a toothless thing with soft fur ?
Look at who he's brought!!!