Well now David.

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: Well now David.

Post by Newmarket »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:52 pm So presumably the Everton match will be used as some kind of dedication to gold. Like Pale I won't be there either thank fuck.
Would I show respect for the man, probably. Not much but some, but that's it. As far as I'm concerned he was a milder version of the other cunt. A shnidey weasel who along with the midget saw an opportunity and grabbed it with greedy grubby fingers. Do I hope it doesn't turn toxic, no, I couldn't give a fuck if the fans invade the pitch, dig the ground up, set fire to Moyes and string the midget up by his minge, just like the board not caring about the clubs current predicament, I have the same kind of contempt for them, it's been that way for me for a long long time. It'll probably be far more entertaining than watching two desperately poor sides attempt to play football.
They have brought this on themselves, showing once again an attitude of sheer contempt for it's fans.
Whatever happens good luck to the real fans, the hierarchy can go and fuck itself.
Sullivan has nothing to fear my friend.

Mark Noble will single handedly protect him and David Gold’s Glorious West Ham legacy.
Bring back Jonathon !

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:17 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:52 pm So presumably the Everton match will be used as some kind of dedication to gold. Like Pale I won't be there either thank fuck.
Would I show respect for the man, probably. Not much but some, but that's it. As far as I'm concerned he was a milder version of the other cunt. A shnidey weasel who along with the midget saw an opportunity and grabbed it with greedy grubby fingers. Do I hope it doesn't turn toxic, no, I couldn't give a fuck if the fans invade the pitch, dig the ground up, set fire to Moyes and string the midget up by his minge, just like the board not caring about the clubs current predicament, I have the same kind of contempt for them, it's been that way for me for a long long time. It'll probably be far more entertaining than watching two desperately poor sides attempt to play football.
They have brought this on themselves, showing once again an attitude of sheer contempt for it's fans.
Whatever happens good luck to the real fans, the hierarchy can go and fuck itself.

Mark Noble will single handedly protect him and David Gold’s Glorious West Ham legacy.
Sickening isn't it. Another puppet bought and paid for.
Mr West Ham and all that bollocks. For me personally if you wrestle one of your own to the floor and then spout bollocks about being in fear for your life, then you're a no good cunt and no better than those in their ivory towers.
Billy or Bobby would never have done that, but then again they had far more class.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:50 pm
Newmarket wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:17 pm

Sickening isn't it. Another puppet bought and paid for.
Mr West Ham and all that bollocks. For me personally if you wrestle one of your own to the floor and then spout bollocks about being in fear for your life, then you're a no good cunt and no better than those in their ivory towers.
Billy or Bobby would never have done that, but then again they had far more class.
Once more again you fail to see the bigger picture my learned friend.

Nobes will be strutting around the pitch in his pearly king oufit on wet weekday nights at the ILS next season, geeing up the 14,000 fans against Stoke or Bristol City. And should any miscreant dare to run on and remonstrate with our new striker Ade Akinfenwa after a spurned chance, he'll be after them like a Jamaican sprinter.

And he'll take the pressure of our glorious leader who saved us, Lord Sullivan MBE, peace be upon him, taking any flak letting the great man help manager Steve Bruce scour the transfer market for gems in the National League South.

The future's bright.

palerider

Short list of 4

Post by palerider »

If they pull the plug after the 7-0 defeat to Everton there's a short list of 4 for the hot seat at the ILS.

I've not seen it but our ex-fuhrer, Pancho Gonzalez, has released a video informing us as such.

Nuno, the Spanish waiter, Dyche and Bielsa are the lucky candidates.

Towie

Re: Short list of 4

Post by Towie »

Tedesco I saw on Twatter, which I seem to be logging onto every 5 mins hoping to see good news.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

3 currently out of work........and one plying his trade in Saudi Arabia..... hardly inspiring is it

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

Nuno, the Spanish waiter, Dyche and Bielsa

Pretty sure its 100% no to Dyche...but of the other three whos the preferred ?...have a feeling none would be, but if you had to have one of them, who ?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Nuno . Better the devil you don’t know .

And he has the connections in Portugal .

I don’t believe there is any sort of short list or a plan of any kind .
Bring back Jonathon !

Towie

Post by Towie »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:49 pm Nuno . Better the devil you don’t know .

And he has the connections in Portugal .

I don’t believe there is any sort of short list or a plan of any kind .
Nuno, a firm no from me.

Ffs ex Spud, boring defensive football.
Might as well keep the jock strap.

Rather Dyche and that saying something.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

That lot wouldn't know a plan if it fell on them.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.