Well now David.

Chat about anything football related here!
Clayton

Re: Well now David.

Post by Clayton »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:45 am
garnett wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:44 am Fornals scored a cracker for Betis Friday
He did
Back to Spain was a good move for him.
Getting away from Moyes has done the trick , probably could have gone anywhere that played football for that not just Spain . Hope the lads prospects improve , instead of what he went through under Moyes .

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

dagenhamdave wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:35 am
eskimo joe wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:40 am

We got a CB we bought last january who hasnt seen lught of day in the first team, we had one in Kehrer that Moyes apparently didnt see fit to use. I sometimes wonder, well wonder is wrong, more i find it funny that we have problems at the back and Moyes cant sort it.
For Monaco in the last three games Kehrer has played left back, right back and centre half. God only knows why we got rid of him and kept the others?
I'm sure the great Herr Steidten has a very cunning plan. All will be revealed in the fullness of time no doubt.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

dagenhamdave

Post by dagenhamdave »

Haller scores the winner in the AFCON Cup, How I wish we had a striker like him?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

dagenhamdave wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:11 pm Haller scores the winner in the AFCON Cup, How I wish we had a striker like him?
But he wouldn’t be a striker like him if he came here would he ? We would ask him to be someone different.

deanox

Post by deanox »

makes you think doesn't it...Haller, Fornals I wonder where we would be if we had a forward-thinking manager instead of a boring defensive one.
I know we won a European trophy and that can never be taken away from him, but most people couldn't believe how defensive we were.
TBH he has got us into Europe but at what price?
Great to win but an average of 20-30% possession is fucking awful to watch.
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:31 am
dagenhamdave wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:35 am

For Monaco in the last three games Kehrer has played left back, right back and centre half. God only knows why we got rid of him and kept the others?
I'm sure the great Herr Steidten has a very cunning plan. All will be revealed in the fullness of time no doubt.
He may have a plan ....but if you have people who don't want to implement the plan the poor man can't do his job.....but you you need an open mind to understand that...he will go to Liverpool and be appreciated....blaming everything on poor old Timmy....is getting fucking boring now...I feel sorry for wife....😁

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:57 pm
dagenhamdave wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:11 pm Haller scores the winner in the AFCON Cup, How I wish we had a striker like him?
But he wouldn’t be a striker like him if he came here would he ? We would ask him to be someone different.
He might be if we didn't have a manager like Moyes. Transfer window always made me laugh when it was stated
that Moyes was after a striker. All talk from one side or another. His track record is well documented, as is his lets make do with convertions. The Arnydroid.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

andyginbrasil wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:03 am
Whiskyman wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:31 am

He may have a plan ....but if you have people who don't want to implement the plan the poor man can't do his job.....but you you need an open mind to understand that...he will go to Liverpool and be appreciated....blaming everything on poor old Timmy....is getting fucking boring now...I feel sorry for wife....😁
With respect Andy to say I'm "blaming everything on poor old Timmy" is just plain fucking stupid. What I have said is that the amount of arse kissing, and assumprion that "Timmy" is some sort of demi god is a bit fucking nauseating, not to mention, irrational. He may or may not turn out to be an asset but, as you are suggesting, without any hard evidence I might add, IF he is surrounded by people who "don't want him to implement his plan", as a man of principle, which I hope he is, he would surely have told those people to put the job where the sun doesn't shine and walked off into the sunset.,

I've also said that "discovering" Alvarez and Kudus was no big deal. Anyone involved in football would have been aware of their abilities, surely you can see that. Discovering Osmen is another thing entirely, an unknown talent. That is apparently one of the things he was renowned for in Germany. But, for whatever reason he seems to have been talking to the wrong agent. Difficult to blame anyone else for that I suggest. But that is a long way from saying he is being blamed for everything.

There are many things wrong about West Ham. There have been for fucking decades. To blame ANY one individual, is , as you put it, "fucklng boring". As well as being incredibly fucking stupid.. You are right about one thing. You need an open mind to understand that. But, please, apart from the Osmen fiasco, pray tell me the many things I have blamed "poor old Timmy" for. And please stop calling the poor cunt Timmy. I'm sure he hates the bloody monicker.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:01 am
andyginbrasil wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:03 am

With respect Andy to say I'm "blaming everything on poor old Timmy" is just plain fucking stupid. What I have said is that the amount of arse kissing, and assumprion that "Timmy" is some sort of demi god is a bit fucking nauseating, not to mention, irrational. He may or may not turn out to be an asset but, as you are suggesting, without any hard evidence I might add, IF he is surrounded by people who "don't want him to implement his plan", as a man of principle, which I hope he is, he would surely have told those people to put the job where the sun doesn't shine and walked off into the sunset.,

I've also said that "discovering" Alvarez and Kudus was no big deal. Anyone involved in football would have been aware of their abilities, surely you can see that. Discovering Osmen is another thing entirely, an unknown talent. That is apparently one of the things he was renowned for in Germany. But, for whatever reason he seems to have been talking to the wrong agent. Difficult to blame anyone else for that I suggest. But that is a long way from saying he is being blamed for everything.

There are many things wrong about West Ham. There have been for fucking decades. To blame ANY one individual, is , as you put it, "fucklng boring". As well as being incredibly fucking stupid.. You are right about one thing. You need an open mind to understand that. But, please, apart from the Osmen fiasco, pray tell me the many things I have blamed "poor old Timmy" for. And please stop calling the poor cunt Timmy. I'm sure he hates the bloody monicker.
I bet he hates Sullivan more :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:14 am
Whiskyman wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:01 am

I bet he hates Sullivan more :lol:
Possibly true. But don't you agree that if he is, as Andy seems to think, being stopped from doing his job properly, he would, like any self respecting bloke worth his salt, resign. After all it he's as good as his reputation he won't find it difficult to get a new post. Anyway looks like we'll need to replace him soon because Andy is convinced he's off to Scouseland.