Well now David.

Chat about anything football related here!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: Well now David.

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

The same old excuses can be safely tucked away in his trackie bottoms till the next fucking abysmal performance.

Towie

Post by Towie »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:07 am The same old excuses can be safely tucked away in his trackie bottoms till the next fucking abysmal performance.
I would hardly say yesterdays performance was scintillating,

Everton are shocking, and we were slightly above that.

They still need to elbow the Moyesasauras.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Towie wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:12 am
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:07 am The same old excuses can be safely tucked away in his trackie bottoms till the next fucking abysmal performance.

Have to move quickly if they hope to bring in the ginger Mourinho. According to many press reports he is being lined up to replace Lampard.

What will the dwarf have planned if Everton beat him to the punch. ?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Towie

Post by Towie »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:25 pm

Have to move quickly if they hope to bring in the ginger Mourinho. According to many press reports he is being lined up to replace Lampard.

Listen mate, don’t knock the ginger Mourinho.

He is much sought after, on talkshite apparently a Spud fan called in and said Conte needs to be sacked and Mr Gravel voice bought in. 😂😂😂
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

I thought Everton were desperate to bring DM home and DM was every bit as desperate to be rescued...leaving the path clear for the ginger skinhead's move to the LS

Lampard announcing yesterday, he wasn't scared of the sack, suggesting he could indeed see round corners...

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Towie wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:25 pm

Listen mate, don’t knock the ginger Mourinho.

He is much sought after, on talkshite apparently a Spud fan called in and said Conte needs to be sacked and Mr Gravel voice bought in. 😂😂😂
Wouldn't dream of knocking the great visionary mate. In fact did I not predict some months ago when Moyes trials and tribulations were in their infancy that he was the one chosen by the vertically challenged one to deliver us from the financial chasm, otherwise known as the championship.

He won't wait forever you know.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Big Anje, Big Anje, Big Anje!!!!!!
He'll come with a few hundred more fans from down here. Ya ginger skinhead ain't gonna do that :D . Anyway when we see a ginger skinhead down here it's usually a pom who lost his knotted handkerchief and got sunburnt :D :D
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

h69

Post by h69 »

eskimo joe wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:43 am
Whiskyman wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:27 pm

Well I'm certainly glad it's brightening up your sad little life. Here's a little more information. I rarely shop in the Stevenage Tesco, far too upmarket, the branch in Hatfield is nearer and therefore much more convenient. And of course there are far fewer kikes in Hatfield which makes it a more pleasurable shopping experience.

Sadly I have never lived in Monaco, so I'm not sure where you got that from. I have been there twice but you are clearly confusing me with someone else from the Jewish illuminati in your address book. Nor do I think I have ever slagged off KUMB. Unless of course saying it is a tad over moderated counts as slagging off, not inconceivable in your, no doubt, perfect world.

Still, as I said, I am so pleased you get enjoyment from theinternecine squabblings you refer to. You clearly need an outlet as from what I read it is now much more difficult, because of a wall, for people like your good self to confront others who have the affrontery to support a club other than West Ham in order to release the tensions from which you clearly suffer in your daily life.
She enjoys it really, gives her ego a chance to insert itself. What a joke, " This forum being a pretty negative board that's quiet when all is well and then lights up as soon as we lose a game". Not hard considering that over the last year losing is what we seem to do best.
Yes but when we were winning a year or so ago, you must have felt sick I guess. You are just like numbers. Allardyce out, Bilic out, Pellegrini out, Moyes out......change the fucking record you FFS....if Lyall was in charge you would be whining like a bitch up there that we were at the bottom of the table and demanding he was sacked.

So who do you want as a new manager then mastermind ?

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

I see the away coach has finally arrived back......funny it always arrives after a win....

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

:lol:
h69 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:47 pm
eskimo joe wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:43 am

She enjoys it really, gives her ego a chance to insert itself. What a joke, " This forum being a pretty negative board that's quiet when all is well and then lights up as soon as we lose a game". Not hard considering that over the last year losing is what we seem to do best.
Yes but when we were winning a year or so ago, you must have felt sick I guess. You are just like numbers. Allardyce out, Bilic out, Pellegrini out, Moyes out......change the fucking record you FFS....if Lyall was in charge you would be whining like a bitch up there that we were at the bottom of the table and demanding he was sacked.

So who do you want as a new manager then mastermind ?
:lol: you don't arf spout some bollox. I guess with your head up your arse your jaws are quite near them so you can't help but spit them out.

Stop living in Fantasyland! Do something useful with your nails like add more polish. And give Moyes a kiss goodnight after you brushed your teeth. If your good he might even read you chapter from his autobiography, that's sure to put you to sleep.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest