West Ham vs Blackburn Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
tassiehammer

Re: West Ham vs Blackburn Official Match Thread

Post by tassiehammer »

hd1 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:01 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:56 pm Never Moyes fault of course who’s to blame for yet another defeat ?
The players?
If its down to the players, this result and others, then it usually means the boss has lost the dressing room. And that only ends one way.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

brookingslovechild wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:56 am
Whiskyman wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:38 am

I'm not looking for excuses. But the question is still a valid one. Why should we be winning games like this, as you put it, by 4 and 5 goal margins ? Or putting it another way why should our reserves be 5 goals better than Blackburn's reserves ? Should win ? Of course. By 4 or 5 ? Rarely happens in today's football.
generally would say the top of the championship, really isnt that far removed from the bottom 6 of the prem. Have a good mate who is Blackburn season ticket holder who'd been say all week this is the best team they've had forever. Never gonna be a given to beat them, similar to other results last night.
Interested to know from those that went how aguerd played and should he be involved saturday and what has pablo got to do to get a start centrally.
Moyesy could be on his last knockings, its hard to pull this back once it becomes toxic and reckon saturday its gonna be toxic.
Go a goal behind Saturday which is nearly a given
The knives will be out.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:13 am
brookingslovechild wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:56 am

generally would say the top of the championship, really isnt that far removed from the bottom 6 of the prem. Have a good mate who is Blackburn season ticket holder who'd been say all week this is the best team they've had forever. Never gonna be a given to beat them, similar to other results last night.
Interested to know from those that went how aguerd played and should he be involved saturday and what has pablo got to do to get a start centrally.
Moyesy could be on his last knockings, its hard to pull this back once it becomes toxic and reckon saturday its gonna be toxic.
The knives will be out.
I think how we start will be more of an issue mate. Have a go from the start with an attacking line-up and the fans will accept going a goal down but we all know the arsehole will stick to his usual script.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Others will know the best time for pressure is the first 60 mins, you know the rest also. Don't think we ever give opponents anything more to think about.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

palerider wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:18 am
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:13 am

The knives will be out.
I think how we start will be more of an issue mate. Have a go from the start with an attacking line-up and the fans will accept going a goal down but we all know the arsehole will stick to his usual script.
There lies the fucking problem the cunt can’t do anything different same old same old.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:56 pm Never Moyes fault of course who’s to blame for yet another defeat ?
The players?
HD , if the players Moyes is starting are not performing , why not drop them or change the tactics , why continue to have them out there under performing ? . I can understand allowing a player a certain period to find his form , but as a whole Soucek isn't the only one under performing and it's gone on far to long now .
Not starting and more recently taking off Benrahma , who has been our best player since the season started is bewildering .
Fornals in the ten role has been a revelation of late ( who would have thought ) looks a different player to the one we see out wide where Moyes prefers to start him in the league .

h69

Post by h69 »

garnett wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 7:48 am Why do we have a "TV station " and not show a delayed stream for a price ?
Not allowed under the licensing agreement for the UK.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Clayton wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:47 am

The players?
HD , if the players Moyes is starting are not performing , why not drop them or change the tactics , why continue to have them out there under performing ? . I can understand allowing a player a certain period to find his form , but as a whole Soucek isn't the only one under performing and it's gone on far to long now .
Not starting and more recently taking off Benrahma , who has been our best player since the season started is bewildering .
Fornals in the ten role has been a revelation of late ( who would have thought ) looks a different player to the one we see out wide where Moyes prefers to start him in the league .
I don't see a future for Fornals at West Ham as a No 10 now that we have spent a fortune on bloody Paqueta, do you ? If the lad has any international aspirations he'll be looking for an exit ASAP.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:28 pm
Clayton wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:47 am

I don't see a future for Fornals at West Ham as a No 10 now that we have spent a fortune on bloody Paqueta, do you ? If the lad has any international aspirations he'll be looking for an exit ASAP.
Don't see a future for any of our players at West Ham under Moyes , unless your Fabianski , Dawson , Zouma , Cresswell , Soucek and Bowen :roll: .
But surely when a player like Fornals performs so well in the position we know he is best suited to shouldn't the manager recognise this and actually start him there in the league ? .
Was Paqueta a Moyes buy ? , because if memory serves me right ( cant be bothered researching it ) but I am sure he was played deep ( like Lanzini ) at Lyon where they thought he played his best football , I could be wrong though . Yet for Brazil he is all over the shop even played next to Neymar up front , probably due to the manager having an abundance of talent to pick from and is just trying to fit them all in , not something I would think is a successful formular .
As for Fornals going , I really hope not , but must say there are probably a few who would want out , like all the new signings made in the summer .

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Clayton wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:03 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:28 pm

Don't see a future for any of our players at West Ham under Moyes , unless your Fabianski , Dawson , Zouma , Cresswell , Soucek and Bowen :roll: .
But surely when a player like Fornals performs so well in the position we know he is best suited to shouldn't the manager recognise this and actually start him there in the league ? .
Was Paqueta a Moyes buy ? , because if memory serves me right ( cant be bothered researching it ) but I am sure he was played deep ( like Lanzini ) at Lyon where they thought he played his best football , I could be wrong though . Yet for Brazil he is all over the shop even played next to Neymar up front , probably due to the manager having an abundance of talent to pick from and is just trying to fit them all in , not something I would think is a successful formular .
As for Fornals going , I really hope not , but must say there are probably a few who would want out , like all the new signings made in the summer .
Don’t get me wrong I have no wish to see Fornals leave, Nor Scamacca, but players aren’t stupid. They know when they’re not contributing and, importantly, I imagine on many occasions they know why.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?