2022 FIFA World Cup thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Re: 2022 FIFA World Cup thread

Post by Whiskyman »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:14 pm
andyginbrasil wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:07 pm

Can anyone please explain to me why every other team in the league who have brought players in this summer, have actually played them. I'm fed up listening to the excuses that it takes time to adjust......but 15 fucking games.. :? ......how the fuck do you get used to playing in the premier league......for a start it might help to actually play in it....sink or swim...ok they might be off for a few matches but they are professionals.....
An example Martinez at Man U had a nightmare first 2 matches....he soon got the hang of it and along with new bot Antony are probably two of the first names on the team sheet. It didn't take that geezer at Man city long to settle in did it
Started the first game of the season against a side that fielded a team without one new signing in the starting lineup.......(although they had brought in 8 new players).....and managed to score 2 goals....so don't give me the settling in excuse it doesn't wash.....it's down to bad management and poor recruitment if they cannot fit into the team and the way we play.
And don't get me started on his man management skills....as bad as his football management skills.....
Rant over
:oops: :oops: :oops:
Spot on Andy.
The trouble with cunty is apart from playing for a draw there is absolutely no plan at all. The players we brought in are good players, they're not shit by any means but this cunt can't get them to gel. People bang on about getting this player or that player in, but it doesn't matter a toss.
If by some miracle we were to be taken over like Newcastle were, I doubt very much whether he'd get a job cleaning the toilets.
I can't for the life of me understand how he is being allowed to swan off on holiday when we're in such a state and allowing the players to do the same thing. Fucking piss taking scotch cunt.
Once you get your head round the idea that West Ham are not a professionally run, well oiled organisation I'm sure you will come to terms with decisions like the one you have highlighted. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Brazil are tearing Switzerland apart 0-0

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

andyginbrasil wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:35 pm Paqueta hasn't trained since Friday.....some say he's injured.... Some say he has flu.....his son was also taken to hospital on Saturday........good chance he won't be playing tomorrow..... that's the father not the son.... :D
Well he lasted 45 mins.....

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Another player who was considered not good enough for West Ham is apparently good enough to play in the World Cup.

Sp forward Ednilson Fernandez. Still only 26 apparently.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

How's your luck..and VAR deem Brazil's first goal a no show
Back to Zero Zero... the crowd are loving this,lucky sods!

Towie

Post by Towie »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:04 am
Towie wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:26 am

Same question for all the other players though isn’t it? None are playing well.
One common denominator is our illustrious manager.

Hope to have answered your question.
Of course. But a £60 million player may be expected to exert more influence on an under performing side. Declan Rice is still turning in decent performances despite playing in a poorly performing side managed by a tactically naive coach is he not ?
No I think Declan’s performances are well below his standard of last year.
Liverpool away is the only game I really have seen him rise to that level this season.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:21 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:14 pm

Spot on Andy.
The trouble with cunty is apart from playing for a draw there is absolutely no plan at all. The players we brought in are good players, they're not shit by any means but this cunt can't get them to gel. People bang on about getting this player or that player in, but it doesn't matter a toss.
If by some miracle we were to be taken over like Newcastle were, I doubt very much whether he'd get a job cleaning the toilets.
I can't for the life of me understand how he is being allowed to swan off on holiday when we're in such a state and allowing the players to do the same thing. Fucking piss taking scotch cunt.
Once you get your head round the idea that West Ham are not a professionally run, well oiled organisation I'm sure you will come to terms with decisions like the one you have highlighted. ;)
I'd seriously question anyone's mental state if they thought we were tbh.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:47 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:21 pm

And to think the fan base believed Moyes was going to change all that
Bring back Jonathon !

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Newmarket wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:04 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:47 pm

And to think the fan base believed Moyes was going to change all that
Unbelievably some still do and are quite prepared to give the cunt more time.
I sometimes think those cunts deserve Moyes and the owners.
They'll never learn, thick fucks.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Towie wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:46 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:04 am

Of course. But a £60 million player may be expected to exert more influence on an under performing side. Declan Rice is still turning in decent performances despite playing in a poorly performing side managed by a tactically naive coach is he not ?
No I think Declan’s performances are well below his standard of last year.
Liverpool away is the only game I really have seen him rise to that level this season.
I said his performances have been decent and stand by that. But as has been said many times elsewhere we all see games differently.