OFFICIAL Wolves match thread

Chat about anything football related here!
eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Re: Wolves match thread

Post by eastcoastclaret »

I’m sure normal service will resume regarding the match thread. Thanks to Riceascaptain in the meantime for his efforts.
Rumour has it that Ibby has ceased all posts till he has counted and double checked week 7 predictor scores after a piss poor result..

:lol:
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:19 am
tassiehammer wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:46 am Has Ibby left the building?
Following our recent run of disappointing results the board have reluctantly decided that a change of direction was needed and Mr Ibbs has been relieved of his responsibilities with immediate effect. We would like to thank him for his efforts during his tenure and wish him all the best in his future career.
:lol: :lol:

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Riceascaptain . Carry on son .

Something has to change and if it ain’t the team then ….
Bring back Jonathon !

Ibbyham

West Ham Vs Wolves OFFICIAL Match Thread

Post by Ibbyham »

Hope all our players come back unscathed from the boring international matches that are meaningless. We need to start picking up points and our next 3 games are at home against Wolves & Fulham and then away to Southampton. Our only injury is Aguerd and I hope Ben Johnson will be back by the time we played Wolves. Moyes need to change the players in our squad as our last match at Everton, we were absolutely toilet!

Squad

Fabianski

Coufal/Johnson/Ashby bu
Zouma
Kehrer
Cresswell

Rice
Downes

Bowen
Paqueta
Cornets/Benrahma

Antonio/Scamacca

We need to perfoam better and no boring slow start. Wolves are tough to beat especially their defence are very strong. We are 2 points from safety and we don't want to end up what AFC Wimlbedon did last season and so far this season as they are playing crap

COYI!!!! whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Whiskyman

Re: West Ham Vs Wolves OFFICIAL Match Thread

Post by Whiskyman »

Fuck me Ibbs, you've started something now. Judean Peoples Front v Peoples Front of Judea comes to mind :lol:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Mo ... ORM=VDQVAP
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Ibbyham wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:21 pm Hope all our players come back unscathed from the boring international matches that are meaningless. We need to start picking up points and our next 3 games are at home against Wolves & Fulham and then away to Southampton. Our only injury is Aguerd and I hope Ben Johnson will be back by the time we played Wolves. Moyes need to change the players in our squad as our last match at Everton, we were absolutely toilet!

Squad

Fabianski

Coufal/Johnson/Ashby bu
Zouma
Kehrer
Cresswell

Rice
Downes

Bowen
Paqueta
Cornets/Benrahma

Antonio/Scamacca

We need to perfoam better and no boring slow start. Wolves are tough to beat especially their defence are very strong. We are 2 points from safety and we don't want to end up what AFC Wimlbedon did last season and so far this season as they are playing crap

Well done, Ibbs welcome back and good intro btw

If Thomas Soucek and Bowen start then DM will be confirming what some of us think...

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Welcome back Ibby........6 pointer... :lol: after only 7 games, this is a must win game.
If it's going to be the usual 4-2-3-1 with Antonio up front we are once again fucked.
Mr Whippy should be given a start, he has been one who actually looks like he's going to do something....apart from that I can only see the usual starters maybe Dawson will start because he's a Moyes favourite unfortunately it will be Adolf who will be sacrificed unfairly....but let's wait and see, I'm staying positive and looking forward to at least a draw.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:43 pm Fuck me Ibbs, you've started something now. Judean Peoples Front v Peoples Front of Judea comes to mind :lol:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Mo ... ORM=VDQVAP
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:56 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:21 pm Hope all our players come back unscathed from the boring international matches that are meaningless. We need to start picking up points and our next 3 games are at home against Wolves & Fulham and then away to Southampton. Our only injury is Aguerd and I hope Ben Johnson will be back by the time we played Wolves. Moyes need to change the players in our squad as our last match at Everton, we were absolutely toilet!

Squad

Fabianski

Coufal/Johnson/Ashby bu
Zouma
Kehrer
Cresswell

Rice
Downes

Bowen
Paqueta
Cornets/Benrahma

Antonio/Scamacca

Well done, Ibbs welcome back and good intro btw

If Thomas Soucek and Bowen start then DM will be confirming what some of us think...
Cheers mate and soucek need to re-discover his form as he was absolutely pony last game out. Bowen need to get back to where he was last season asap. Hope to have a happy camp this week after international.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

andyginbrasil wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:05 pm Welcome back Ibby........6 pointer... :lol: after only 7 games, this is a must win game.
If it's going to be the usual 4-2-3-1 with Antonio up front we are once again fucked.
Mr Whippy should be given a start, he has been one who actually looks like he's going to do something....apart from that I can only see the usual starters maybe Dawson will start because he's a Moyes favourite unfortunately it will be Adolf who will be sacrificed unfairly....but let's wait and see, I'm staying positive and looking forward to at least a draw.
Cheers and if Zouma is not ready for the Wolves game as he may have fitness problems, then Dawson will partner with Kehrer in heat of defence. My main worries are the midfielder and wide attacking as it has been so poor so would hope to put Flynn Downes with Rice as Downes passing rate as good as Rice.