Who thinks Covid football was like real football?

Chat about anything football related here!

Re: Who thinks Covid football was like real football?

Post by 9898 »

Newmarket wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:26 pm
9898 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:06 pm

Let's get things straight.
No one, and I mean no one, spoke the future quicker than me. I told everyone the future with Moyes the day he signed.
As for covid football not real, muppets still won't admit it. So desperate for success they want to make themselves believe that the (relative) success under Moyes was real and not just a load of practice shit that meant nothing.
That’s bollocks . I said it before the cunt signed . Never wanted him in the first place and wasn’t afraid to bang on about it either , well before he “signed”.
You can ask any regular on here .
Moyes almost had me swallowing my words for a while too.

West Ham Central have more exclusives than you .
RUBBISH.
Look through my post and you'll see I was the first. You're trying to gain respect pretending you readdress the signs before me. Also, I never waivers no matter what he did.

What about covid not real football. You still too much of a glory hunting pussy to admit this was the case?
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

9898 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:32 pm
Newmarket wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:26 pm

That’s bollocks . I said it before the cunt signed . Never wanted him in the first place and wasn’t afraid to bang on about it either , well before he “signed”.
You can ask any regular on here .
Moyes almost had me swallowing my words for a while too.

West Ham Central have more exclusives than you .

What about covid not real football. You still too much of a glory hunting pussy to admit this was the case?
Glory hunting pussy ? I was doing cold rainy evenings at Ayresome Park , Roker Park and Wrexham , dodging house bricks and bottles of piss when you was learning to walk boy .
Bring back Jonathon !

Post by 9898 »

Newmarket wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:41 pm
9898 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:32 pm

Glory hunting pussy ? I was doing cold rainy evenings at Ayresome Park , Roker Park and Wrexham , dodging house bricks and bottles of piss when you was learning to walk boy .
Miaow. The bitch is back.
Be a man and stop avoiding the covid question. Hold your balls to stop the entering your stomach and give me an answer.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

9898 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:43 pm
Newmarket wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:41 pm

Be a man and stop avoiding the covid question. Hold your balls to stop the entering your stomach and give me an answer.
Football is football regardless of whether people are watching it or off getting a fucking covid injection.
Bring back Jonathon !

Post by 9898 »

Newmarket wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:47 pm
9898 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:43 pm

Football is football regardless of whether people are watching it or off getting a fucking covid injection.
Thank you for confirming glory hunter pussy status.
Villa 7 Liverpool 2 - normal football

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Bit strange, football during COVID wasn't football because of no crowds. Then football during COVID isn't football when there are crowds yet they are both played on pitches with markings , goal posts and 22 men.

So when is football not football,? Don't tell me I know,! When your brain goes to sleep. Because that is the only explanation, well kind one, for someone coming to the conclusion that a round ball kicked around by 22 men/ women who are trying to put it between two posts isn't football. Either that or you are following an entirely different sport.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Covid or not,Football can change within months.

We have seen Managers win the Premier League and Champions League and lose their jobs within 4 or 5 months.

The majority of managers lose their jobs within 3 years in the PL,Only Pep and Klopp have been in the job over 4 years.Moyes is getting on for 3 years now.His actually the 16th longest serving manager in the 92 Clubs.Apart from Big Sam,our longest since Pardew.Managers have a cycle and his is coming to the end here imo.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:04 pm Covid or not,Football can change within months.

We have seen Managers win the Premier League and Champions League and lose their jobs within 4 or 5 months.

The majority of managers lose their jobs within 3 years in the PL,Only Pep and Klopp have been in the job over 4 years.Moyes is getting on for 3 years now.His actually the 16th longest serving manager in the 92 Clubs.Apart from Big Sam,our longest since Pardew.Managers have a cycle and his is coming to the end here imo.
Perhaps when a new manager is appointed at a club there should be a "replace by" date specified in the same way supermarkets have a "use by" date on certain products.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:10 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:04 pm Covid or not,Football can change within months.

Perhaps when a new manager is appointed at a club there should be a "replace by" date specified in the same way supermarkets have a "use by" date on certain products.
Ahhhhh......but didn't your supermarkets over there say that because of the economic situation you could ignore the sell by dates within reason at the moment.......so Popeye's still safe..

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:10 pm

Ours seems to have a best before date, and is still being used after it expired.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest