January 2023 transfer window thread

Chat about anything football related here!
OZHAMMER

Re: January 2023 transfer window thread

Post by OZHAMMER »

Towie wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:33 am We need Pipe Smurf back before transfer deadline day.

I’m lost without his itk information. 😂😂
Did he get even one correct?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Watcher wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:06 am West Ham have put in a very reasonable offer and are determined to get him Im hearing...

https://talksport.com/football/1314101/ ... o-romario/
The last sentence is a bit of a downer though isn't it ? Says "he needs to be supplied". Poor sod would be feeding off scraps waiting for the supply from our midfield FFS.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

We're hoping for some great news here on Winterwatch. A viewer has phoned in to say he's sure he's seen an African visitor to these shores not seen for as long as we can remember, so here we are in the hide at Rush Green. Any sightings yet Michaela ?

Not yet Chris but it's early......but wait. I think it's him, I think it's him.

Yes Michaela, you're right. It's the Lesser Spotted Cornet. Astonishing. And it appears....he's training.

He is Chris. Something the Cornet rarely does. The conditions must be perfect for him. Oops. Sorry about dropping my guts. Must have been that Mutton Phaal I had last night.

Jesus Michaela that's fucking rank. But even worse. The sound has scared off the Cornet. He's run for shelter and he's fallen over clutching his foot. You stupid tart. If you didn't give me a hand job every Friday I'd have you sacked.

I'll have to tell McDullard now. He'll be asking Forest if they'll take 40 million for Lingard, that's for sure.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:56 am We're hoping for some great news here on Winterwatch. A viewer has phoned in to say he's sure he's seen an African visitor to these shores not seen for as long as we can remember, so here we are in the hide at Rush Green. Any sightings yet Michaela ?

Yes Michaela, you're right. It's the Lesser Spotted Cornet. Astonishing. And it appears....he's training.

He is Chris. Something the Cornet rarely does. The conditions must be perfect for him. Oops. Sorry about dropping my guts. Must have been that Mutton Phaal I had last night.

Jesus Michaela that's fucking rank. But even worse. The sound has scared off the Cornet. He's run for shelter and he's fallen over clutching his foot. You stupid tart. If you didn't give me a hand job every Friday I'd have you sacked.

I'll have to tell McDullard now. He'll be asking Forest if they'll take 40 million for Lingard, that's for sure.
Michaela and hand jobs.
A fine way to start the day indeed my compadre.
It's true that she's got a set of gnashers that could suck spaghetti through a tennis racket but the hand job thing had me soiling my Spandex quicker than a spud fan being chased by a giant pot bellied pig.

Hussar!
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:43 pm
palerider wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:56 am We're hoping for some great news here on Winterwatch. A viewer has phoned in to say he's sure he's seen an African visitor to these shores not seen for as long as we can remember, so here we are in the hide at Rush Green. Any sightings yet Michaela ?

Michaela and hand jobs.
It's true that she's got a set of gnashers that could suck spaghetti through a tennis racket but the hand job thing had me soiling my Spandex quicker than a spud fan being chased by a giant pot bellied pig.

Hussar!
Quite so my learned friend. Enough to make any heebie vermin scuttle back under it's rock.

Michaela, before she became famous and unattractive used to be a strippagram, hired for stag do's, getting her kit off and writhing about on the groom to be's genitals.

I need to put a wash on.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:01 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:43 pm

Michaela and hand jobs.

Hussar!
Quite so my learned friend. Enough to make any heebie vermin scuttle back under it's rock.

Michaela, before she became famous and unattractive used to be a strippagram, hired for stag do's, getting her kit off and writhing about on the groom to be's genitals.

I need to put a wash on.
I'm a tad dribbly.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Well Antonio seems like he could be on his way out, the stumbling block is of course the injuries to scaramooch and Ings.
Well I'm no expert but this week's cup match should be a prime opportunity to play Mubama and maybe one or two others.
Over to you McCuntox.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:06 pm Well Antonio seems like he could be on his way out, the stumbling block is of course the injuries to scaramooch and Ings.
Well I'm no expert but this week's cup match should be a prime opportunity to play Mubama and maybe one or two others.
Over to you McCuntox.
Fuck me. A bloody great flock of pigs has just flown past the bedroom window.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:08 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:06 pm Well Antonio seems like he could be on his way out, the stumbling block is of course the injuries to scaramooch and Ings.
Over to you McCuntox.
Fuck me. A bloody great flock of pigs has just flown past the bedroom window.
Fuck me....are you still in bed Whisky

Towie

Post by Towie »

OZHAMMER wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:56 am
Towie wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:33 am We need Pipe Smurf back before transfer deadline day.

I’m lost without his itk information. 😂😂
Did he get even one correct?
Nope but enjoyed reading his long list of players we were about to sign.
His Sunmer mantra was “Exciting times people”.

I’m still waiting.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.