January 2023 transfer window thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: January 2023 transfer window thread

Post by Newmarket »

Towie wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:18 pm
OZHAMMER wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:56 am

Did he get even one correct?
Nope but enjoyed reading his long list of players we were about to sign.
His Sunmer mantra was “Exciting times people”.

I’m still waiting.
Get used to it … he’ll be back on June 1st I expect
Bring back Jonathon !

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Towie wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:18 pm
OZHAMMER wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:56 am

Did he get even one correct?
Nope but enjoyed reading his long list of players we were about to sign.
His Sunmer mantra was “Exciting times people”.

I’m still waiting.
I did admire his enthusiasm though! :D

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:06 pm Well Antonio seems like he could be on his way out, the stumbling block is of course the injuries to scaramooch and Ings.
Well I'm no expert but this week's cup match should be a prime opportunity to play Mubama and maybe one or two others.
Over to you McCuntox.
I watched the U23s against the Mancs, George Earthy looks a player.. hope he keeps it up.. Mubama looked quality as well.
Scarles still has a way to go imo.

Watch out for George Earthy chaps

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

normannomates wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:07 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:06 pm Well Antonio seems like he could be on his way out, the stumbling block is of course the injuries to scaramooch and Ings.
Well I'm no expert but this week's cup match should be a prime opportunity to play Mubama and maybe one or two others.
Over to you McCuntox.
I watched the U23s against the Mancs, George Earthy looks a player.. hope he keeps it up.. Mubama looked quality as well.
Scarles still has a way to go imo.

Watch out for George Earthy chaps
I'd play some of them on Monday, but fuck chops hasn't the stones to give them a try.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Towie

Post by Towie »

Ashby to Newcastle done deal apparently.

3m with add ons and A sell on clause.

Don’t blame the lad, he won’t get the opportunity here.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Ashby off to Newcastle. Good enough for them, but not for us.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

It’s actually quite a good deal for us I reckon.

He’s obviously not going to get a game with Moyes here and I can’t see his path to first team football any easier at Newcastle than here tbh what with Trippier in the form of his life and another RB (whose name escapes me) in front of him .
But just in case a miracle was to happen and one of our kids actually goes on to have an actual top level career then the add ons and/or sell on clause will ensure the club haven’t been totally had over .
Shit safety first negative boring Moyesball aside , I really don’t like that arrogant Scottish Cunt one little bit.

The sooner we are rid of him and his tight fisted know nothing superiors the fucking better.

Cunts to a man (& woman , if indeed she is a woman).
Bring back Jonathon !

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:02 pm It’s actually quite a good deal for us I reckon.

He’s obviously not going to get a game with Moyes here and I can’t see his path to first team football any easier at Newcastle than here tbh what with Trippier in the form of his life and another RB (whose name escapes me) in front of him .
But just in case a miracle was to happen and one of our kids actually goes on to have an actual top level career then the add ons and/or sell on clause will ensure the club haven’t been totally had over .
Shit safety first negative boring Moyesball aside , I really don’t like that arrogant Scottish Cunt one little bit.

The sooner we are rid of him and his tight fisted know nothing superiors the fucking better.

Yep.
A shower of shite the lot of them.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

https://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/fo ... nt-4005612

Sad to see him go , reckon if any of the youngsters looked like they may of had a chance at this level it was going to be Ashby , but the Moysiah knows best when it comes to the youngsters . If they're broke or close to thirty they fit his plans it would appear . So much for his Red Bull mantra :roll:

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:02 pm It’s actually quite a good deal for us I reckon.

You really must come off the fence regarding the Moyes issue. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?