Paqueta

Chat about anything football related here!
eskimo joe

Re: Paqueta

Post by eskimo joe »

You could make a donkey look like it played like Messi on YouTube. Paqueta is the sort of player you come to expect from Brazil and playing in our set up was like a fish tring to swim out of water.

He has slowly adjusted and I think the players also know, or are beginning to learn what to expect from him.

As has been stated, or implied, you can't judge a player by his pricetag alone. Is Paqueta worth what we paid?! Yes. Is he worth, or was he worth that for West Ham?! At the time, and possibly now, depending on certain factors, No! But even with the over inflated price we paid for an excellent player, he seems to be keeping his promise. The unfortunate thing for him was our style of play.

I would keep him, but if Moyes can't change I think he would be wiser to find a place more suited to his football. Probably in Europe.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

whu

Post by whu »

normannomates wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:03 am MOYES ...the steely eyed glaswegian ..WINNING IS WHAT HE DOES.
Paqueta can go up north with a tidy profit to us with my blessing ..i just dont see it with the geezer..cash in i say
apart from in the premier league obviously, re: moyes and winning

paqueta is like many class foreigners, it takes a while to bed in over here - i have always rated him and you knew he was going to steadily get better.
when rice goes, build around the paq man.
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

Dagger

Post by Dagger »

agree with WHU build around this guy, the reason the toon are after him is they can see what a player he is and going to be

if they come in close to £100mil well money talks and cannot see that happening but they are gobbing off about breaking there transfer record

WHU fuck the rest
we know what we are CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE whufc_crest

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

No bid has been made for Paqueta by Newcastle. Can never be 100% certain but 99.5% sure on this one. Same old story, clicks have been baited, eubs have been banked, ad revenues tallied----job done. And instead of being someone's wet dream in a darkened room, hey presto, it's suddenly a FACT. In block capitals.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

This is Bruno Guimarães ........ Talking about how he would like Paquetá to play with him at Newcastle...... Midfield buddies for Brasil ...and to be fair would be a good partnership....... We should of bought Bruno 4 years ago but no fucker listens to me ... :D

h69

Post by h69 »

Dagger wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:30 pm agree with WHU build around this guy, the reason the toon are after him is they can see what a player he is and going to be

if they come in close to £100mil well money talks and cannot see that happening but they are gobbing off about breaking there transfer record

WHU fuck the rest
It is all made up bollocks by the clickbait merchants.

Geordies are buying Tonali for 60 odd million and given they spent 40m on Gordon in Jan, have stated that means they can't pay 50m for Maddison without breaching FFP so how would they buy Paqueta for 75m ?

Dagger

Post by Dagger »

hi H69

agree mate did see who they were after yesterday after typing the reply to WHU
good news for me as it means his staying

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Dagger wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:30 pm agree with WHU build around this guy, the reason the toon are after him is they can see what a player he is and going to be

WHU fuck the rest
champions of europe? ultimate cringe.......and typical essex....FUCK OFF.
have some class you cunts.
we won a third tier european cup...giving it large is essex ...and theyre all cunts

whu

Post by whu »

most west ham support migrated to essex many years ago. my family are out of temple mills/stratford but this old cunt was born in essex. thank fuck. the east end fell years ago. a foreign mess.
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

normannomates wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:47 am

WHU fuck the rest
champions of europe? ultimate cringe.......and typical essex....FUCK OFF.
have some class you cunts.
we won a third tier european cup...giving it large is essex ...and theyre all cunts
That’s the way to stir it Norm …
Bring back Jonathon !