Weekend’s Other Games

Chat about anything football related here!
JayK

Re: Weekend’s Other Games

Post by JayK »

eskimo joe wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:31 pm Probably wishing it was one of the other weekend matches
:lol:
COYI!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

FFS, now Guardiola's getting stick for sending out boring teams. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think someone's overlooking the fact it was the media's darling, Brenda, who sent his team out to play at home with 10 men behind the ball.

Fuck me if he sends Leicester out to play like that when they come to the LS it'll be a bloody snoozefest.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:54 am FFS, now Guardiola's getting stick for sending out boring teams. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think someone's overlooking the fact it was the media's darling, Brenda, who sent his team out to play at home with 10 men behind the ball.

Fuck me if he sends Leicester out to play like that when they come to the LS it'll be a bloody snoozefest.
Unless your a Leicester fan of course , watching their heroes rip us a new one with their …wait for it …. Pace .

When you have it throughout you can afford to play like that , it’s a sure fire way of beating West Ham .
Sit back soak it up and bosh cos we have no idea how to break down any PL quality defence.
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:58 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:54 am FFS, now Guardiola's getting stick for sending out boring teams. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unless your a Leicester fan of course , watching their heroes rip us a new one with their …wait for it …. Pace .

When you have it throughout you can afford to play like that , it’s a sure fire way of beating West Ham .
Sit back soak it up and bosh cos we have no idea how to break down any PL quality defence.
Actually Leicester is one team we have a pretty good recrd against. Of course that could all change on the 12th November. You should suggest to your mate Gonzo to launch a range of Hammers Chat Moyes effigies so that people of the Moyes out disposition can burn them on the 5th.

In fact he could dress them is those fucking awful jumpers. I'm sure it would be a money spinner.

And here's the Man City article which I forgot to post the first time.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... actor.html
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Strange season
2 points off the relegation zone
And
2 points off 10th place

We need all 3 PTS tomorrow

Onwards and upwards....... hopefully

Towie

Post by Towie »

andyginbrasil wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:16 pm Strange season
2 points off the relegation zone
And
2 points off 10th place

We need all 3 PTS tomorrow

Onwards and upwards....... hopefully
Yep very tight, anyone from Fulham down is in a relegation battle. That’s what 180m gets you these days.😂😂😂
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Indeed.

It's basically a twelve team relegation battle.

I never thought Leicester would go down, they have too many good players although they are one of the twelve.

And I'd like to highlight the Leeds game. The most exciting game I've seen at the ILS was the 4-3 win against Huddersfield under Mr Dead. One up. crap for most of the match, 3-1 down then win 4-3 thanks to the little artichoke. I went on the boat after and the feel good feeling was huge. Beers were quaffed in joy. The 70 minutes of utter dog shit were forgotten.

(I accept that entertainment was a rarity in the largely awful tenure of the old fraud).

The scoring went exactly the same yesterday.

Now, take our win against Bournemouth. An exercise in sleep inducement. And precisely what I mean about the Scotch dullard. We'll probably finish above Leeds but I know who I'd prefer watching if I were neutral.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Dick Emery looking at 2 in 2

Towie

Post by Towie »

Castiron wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:30 pm Dick Emery looking at 2 in 2
Amazing what a change can do isn’t it?
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Towie wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:35 pm
Castiron wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:30 pm Dick Emery looking at 2 in 2
Amazing what a change can do isn’t it?
And United win in the last minute with a goal from an 18 year old substitute.

Would McDullard consider that ? We have one in Mubama.

Would he fuck.