Weekend’s Other Games

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Weekend’s Other Games

Post by Whiskyman »

There’s something of a Forest love fest going on at the moment. I thought they were crap against us but a few “experts” are saying they’ve looked good this season.

Guess we might find out today.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Re: Weekend’s Other Games

Post by palerider »

Vermin one up already.

Forest need to buy another 30 players.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Probably the old Cloughie bolllocks ,they were fucking lucky against us.
However hope they kick fucking shit out the Red Sea pedestrians today and win or draw.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Dippers losing 1-0 at Forest. 12 minutes to go.

Odds on a penalty ?

Also. Kouyate has been fantastic. Better than anything Soucek's churned out this season. They got him for free.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Yep Forest showing how to play against the Scouse. If you don't press you get fuck all.

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

Klopp outt!!

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:28 pm Klopp outt!!
I think you'll find some scousers are asking for that

palerider

Post by palerider »

Ok, they conceded an injury time equaliser but Potter saw that Chelsea were being outplayed tonight and made a change before half time which stemmed the tide and gave them a foothold back into it.

Wouldn't it be lovely to have a manager like that.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Castiron wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:19 pm Yep Forest showing how to play against the Scouse. If you don't press you get fuck all.
Only watched the highlights but it looked as if they were employing the same tactics against them that we did. Backs to the wall defending and trying to hit them on the break. Might have been different for people watching the full game of course but from the highlights I saw if Dick van Dyke had had his shooting boots, or head, on he would have had the match ball to take home. But tacticall imo the same as us. But I guess the result puts a different spin on it. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:38 am
Castiron wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:19 pm Yep Forest showing how to play against the Scouse. If you don't press you get fuck all.
Only watched the highlights but it looked as if they were employing the same tactics against them that we did. Backs to the wall defending and trying to hit them on the break. Might have been different for people watching the full game of course but from the highlights I saw if Dick van Dyke had had his shooting boots, or head, on he would have had the match ball to take home. But tacticall imo the same as us. But I guess the result puts a different spin on it. ;)
The difference was that when they attacked, they didn't have one player in the box they attacked as a group, hence putting pressure on the Scouse defence.
We could have and should have got something at Anfield, but starting so negatively from the start set the tone in my opinion.