FIRST 5 GAMES OF THE SEASON

Chat about anything football related here!
Clayton

Re: FIRST 5 GAMES OF THE SEASON

Post by Clayton »

Towie wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:14 pm Only myself, Terry & Clayton predicted 4 pts from first 5 games.
So we are the realist category

Andy & Garnet put less than 4 pts so are definitely in the old negative cunts category. 😂😂😂

The rest of you are in the too positive category and you shouldn’t be on this forum. 😜

Then off course one category left.
The arrogant cunt category, I’ll leave you all make your own opinion on that one.
Seriously :lol: Towie ? my prediction was a draw against Man City and a win against Tottenham , and loses against Forest , Brighton and Villa . So what I am saying is I wasn't even sure we would get 1 point let alone 4 of them .

Towie

Post by Towie »

Clayton wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:00 pm
Towie wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:14 pm Only myself, Terry & Clayton predicted 4 pts from first 5 games.
So we are the realist category

Andy & Garnet put less than 4 pts so are definitely in the old negative cunts category. 😂😂😂

The rest of you are in the too positive category and you shouldn’t be on this forum. 😜

Then off course one category left.
The arrogant cunt category, I’ll leave you all make your own opinion on that one.
Seriously :lol: Towie ? my prediction was a draw against Man City and a win against Tottenham , and loses against Forest , Brighton and Villa . So what I am saying is I wasn't even sure we would get 1 point let alone 4 of them .
Ok, you can go in the old negative cunt category then.😂😂
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

JayK

Post by JayK »

andyginbrasil wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:14 pm In my defense.....
;) ;)

My 1 point was an optimistic prediction, and I'm very excited that we are sitting on an extra 3 points..... :D

If Fornals hadn't miss kicked his shot and got a very lucky deflection that resulted in a goal and an undeserved extra 2 points you wouldn't be calling Garnet and me old negative cunts.....cunts yes.......old yes.....but negative... :lol:
:lol:
COYI!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

I had us down for 7. Thought we'd lose against Spurs but draw against Brighton. Got the Villa and City ones right but screwed the pooch against Forest, although imo we should have walked all over them. Still haven't fathomed out how we managed to lose against that pile of crap tbh..
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:09 am I had us down for 7. Thought we'd lose against Spurs but draw against Brighton. Got the Villa and City ones right but screwed the pooch against Forest, although imo we should have w :lol: alked all over them. Still haven't fathomed out how we managed to lose against that pile of crap tbh..
:lol: :lol:
After all these years you haven't sussed out how we lose against a pile of crap..... it's the West Ham way.......... ;)

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

andyginbrasil wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:54 am
Whiskyman wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:09 am I had us down for 7. Thought we'd lose against Spurs but draw against Brighton. Got the Villa and City ones right but screwed the pooch against Forest, although imo we should have w :lol: alked all over them. Still haven't fathomed out how we managed to lose against that pile of crap tbh..
After all these years you haven't sussed out how we lose against a pile of crap..... it's the West Ham way.......... ;)
Ain’t that the truth.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:23 am
andyginbrasil wrote:Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:54 am

Ain’t that the truth.
Great how we still manage to laugh about it though .

Or at least most of us :D
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

andyginbrasil wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:54 am
Guilty as charged.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:45 am
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:23 am

Ain’t that the truth.
Great how we still manage to laugh about it though .

Or at least most of us :D
Very true.....maybe the ability to laugh at ourselves...,is the west ham way..,..and has fuck all to do with the football we play....

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:09 am I had us down for 7. Thought we'd lose against Spurs but draw against Brighton. Got the Villa and City ones right but screwed the pooch against Forest, although imo we should have walked all over them. Still haven't fathomed out how we managed to lose against that pile of crap tbh..
Well I put it down to poor selection and tactics , but what do I know .