Your Off The Wall Predictions for the up coming Season.

Chat about anything football related here!
JayK

Re: Your Off The Wall Predictions for the up coming Season.

Post by JayK »

OZHAMMER wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:15 am ‘Off the wall’ must have a different meaning over there. 🤔
Don’t think Tels were as off the wall as I expected so I just followed suit
COYI!!!

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

JayK wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:33 am
OZHAMMER wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:15 am ‘Off the wall’ must have a different meaning over there. 🤔
Think OZ was referring to the fact that most of the predictions were not exactly shocking or unusual...Maybe city getting relegated with zero points would fall into that category
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

JayK

Post by JayK »

eskimo joe wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:05 am
JayK wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:33 am

Think OZ was referring to the fact that most of the predictions were not exactly shocking or unusual...Maybe city getting relegated with zero points would fall into that category
Yeah I know Joe. I woulda gone more off the wall but followed the OP lead
COYI!!!

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

JayK wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:07 am
eskimo joe wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:05 am

As did I. Couldn't bring myself to even suggest Spuds winning the league.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

palerider

Post by palerider »

1 In December, Crystal Palace will be struck down with monkeypox, discovered when three of them start swinging from the crossbar at a corner.

2 Liverpool will be docked 10 points for the resemblance between Klopp and Harold Shipman. A charity single goes to number one in a day.

3 Cunty will resign from the North London vermin in January when Levy fails to sign Neymar, De Bruyne and Salah.

4 West Ham will finish 11th and the lemur will be sacked, replaced by Paolo Di Canio.

5 Chelsea will finish 8th. Boehly will accept a bid for the club from a mysterious Irish/Ukrainian businessman called Namor O'Vitchabram.

6 City will win the league. An appeal by Manure who finish 2nd that Erling Haaland cheated by being too ugly is rejected.

7 Forest finish 19th. Jesse bids farewell by releasing a tiktok message of him shitting on a club shirt holding a huge wad of cash.

8 With Newcastle floundering mid-table, Eddie Howe is invited to a meeting in Riyadh and is never seen again.

9 Everton sack Frank in April with them bottom. New boss Colonel Sanders is unable to save them from the drop.

10 In the Championship, the Blunts will finish outside the play-offs resulting in a march to the ECHR in Strasbourg led by Sean whatsisname.

JayK

Post by JayK »

eskimo joe wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:15 am
JayK wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:07 am

As did I. Couldn't bring myself to even suggest Spuds winning the league.
I’d rather pick Leicester than them. Couldn’t pick spuds for anything good just in case it comes true
COYI!!!

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

The Irons will finish fourth. 'Supporters' will lament "with more investment, it could have been third".
Masuaku will feature in more games than Aguerd.
Leicester will be relegated.
The Bindippers will go through a whole season without having a minute silence prior to kick-off.
Pep will be the first manager sacked.

h69

Post by h69 »

Tuchel and Lampard won't see out the season
Leicester and Everton go down
Man City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs Top 4
West Ham to at least get to the Europa Conference Semis
Kane top goalscorer
West Ham finish 6th
Arsenal win FA Cup
Ten Hag turns Man Utd into a BTEC Ajax.
Lingard gets 10 goals and then fucks off to MLS
West Ham fans will complain that they should have finished higher and after spending 100M in the summer, didnt spend enough
Newmarket will moan about the left back

palerider

Post by palerider »

h69 wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:42 am Newmarket will moan about the left back
:lol: :lol:

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

palerider wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:21 am 1 In December, Crystal Palace will be struck down with monkeypox, discovered when three of them start swinging from the crossbar at a corner.

2 Liverpool will be docked 10 points for the resemblance between Klopp and Harold Shipman. A charity single goes to number one in a day.

3 Cunty will resign from the North London vermin in January when Levy fails to sign Neymar, De Bruyne and Salah.

4 West Ham will finish 11th and the lemur will be sacked, replaced by Paolo Di Canio.

5 Chelsea will finish 8th. Boehly will accept a bid for the club from a mysterious Irish/Ukrainian businessman called Namor O'Vitchabram.

6 City will win the league. An appeal by Manure who finish 2nd that Erling Haaland cheated by being too ugly is rejected.

7 Forest finish 19th. Jesse bids farewell by releasing a tiktok message of him shitting on a club shirt holding a huge wad of cash.

8 With Newcastle floundering mid-table, Eddie Howe is invited to a meeting in Riyadh and is never seen again.

9 Everton sack Frank in April with them bottom. New boss Colonel Sanders is unable to save them from the drop.

10 In the Championship, the Blunts will finish outside the play-offs resulting in a march to the ECHR in Strasbourg led by Sean whatsisname.
😂😂

That's the spirit old chap.