The Ginger Twat on Talksport

Chat about anything football related here!
Hammertime

The Ginger Twat on Talksport

Post by Hammertime »

Just said West Ham fans should be embarrassed to celebrate the Payet free kick to beat Stanley in the 96th min. As if in the history of football any team or their supporters haven't celebrated a last min goal against ANY opposition. Not only a clearly inane statement but yet another obvious troll of our club. Suppose we should just sit on our hands and not celebrate our move into the 4th Rd.

What a cunt.
#fuckqatar2022

dorsetdano

Re: The Ginger Twat on Talksport

Post by dorsetdano »

Hammertime wrote:Just said West Ham fans should be embarrassed to celebrate the Payet free kick to beat Stanley in the 96th min. As if in the history of football any team or their supporters haven't celebrated a last min goal against ANY opposition. Not only a clearly inane statement but yet another obvious troll of our club. Suppose we should just sit on our hands and not celebrate our move into the 4th Rd.

What a cunt.
To be fair he trolls everyone. He just spouts shock jock rubbish and waits for a reaction. My reaction is to turn him off, I can't stand his inane utterances. Talksport used to be worth listening to most of the day, but now that the excellent Colin Murray has jumped ship, I'll personally only be tuning in regularly to Hawksby and Jacobs who are top drawer. Jim White is very ordinary in the mid morning slot.

JustLikeMyDreams

Post by JustLikeMyDreams »

Hammertime wrote:Just said West Ham fans should be embarrassed to celebrate the Payet free kick to beat Stanley in the 96th min. As if in the history of football any team or their supporters haven't celebrated a last min goal against ANY opposition. Not only a clearly inane statement but yet another obvious troll of our club. Suppose we should just sit on our hands and not celebrate our move into the 4th Rd.

What a cunt.
That's Durham all over!
You should know by now it's to get a reaction and produce a full switch Board.He does make me chuckle to be hounest.If you went down the pub with him he would find a way to win every argument ;)

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

He's obviously doing a bloody good job if people who can't stand him are tuning in to listen. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Basically for those that haven't worked it out the more outrageous his comments the more calls from "angry from wherever" come flooding in, boosting their profits.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

whu

Post by whu »

posted the very same on hammersmad about durham five years ago

it's what he's paid to do

it works (popular station)

they need callers and if the majority agree on most things, those phones don't ring ...
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

It is numbers...fact. :roll:

Iambones

Post by Iambones »

Bloke earn a nice few bob winding up fan, especially Arsenal fans. I'd do the same tbh if I had the chance to do his job. If fans didn't bite he would soon lose his job. SO DONT BITE.

teddybard

Post by teddybard »

Are you Gingist? kickimmuts
whufc_crest
IF it's true that we are here to help others,
what are the others doing here??

shakeass “Congratulations.....You’ve been shafted by the Dildo brothers” kickimmuts

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

I met him at the Man U game for the farewell.

I was sat on a table in the press room next to him & Curbs amongst others. He's actually quite shy and lacking in confidence believe it or not.

Little fat scruffy fella no taller than me wearing a cloth cap and keeping his head bowed who was quite keen on a second free helping of pie & chips from press canteen. He wasn't rude or anything but Paddy Creland (is that his name?) was also sat on the table with us and Durham barely uttered a word while we waited due to the delayed kick-off.

Funnily enough on the flip side Curbishey was actually really funny and a nice guy . . . . . . nothing like he came across during interviews.

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

Talksport is The Sun for people too lazy to read.