Play Offs

Chat about anything football related here!
andyginbrasil

Re: Play Offs

Post by andyginbrasil »

Forest for me even though I have a soft spot for Luton.

I always remember Brian Clough and the European cup when people talk about Forest....they had a great team then.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Fucking hate Luton few times I’ve been to see us in the past a absolute fucking shithole full of wronguns

Liked Forest back in the Cloughie days ,he turned a bunch of misfits into a top side.

HamstasParadise

Post by HamstasParadise »

Luton.

I want to on be able to say I’ve played and scored on a Premier League ground. 😄

The reality though is less impressive. Back when they had an artificial pitch, when they were a top flight club in the 80’s, you could rent it for a game for a reasonable sum, although it was more for our night game with the floodlights on. We were in the away changing rooms. It was the size of a store cupboard and I’ve seen better in Sunday League division 7. If it hasn’t been altered since you won’t get today’s 20 man PL match day squads in there.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” (Mark Twain.)

Towie

Post by Towie »

Luton.

They got quite a few ex West Ham boys there.

Would be funny to see how the PL spin it.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Towie wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 12:01 am Luton.

They got quite a few ex West Ham boys there.

Would be funny to see how the PL spin it.
That’s probably the only reason I keep an eye on them as well. There must be four or five of our former players there.

palerider

Post by palerider »

HamstasParadise wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 10:24 pm Luton.

I want to on be able to say I’ve played and scored on a Premier League ground. 😄

The reality though is less impressive. Back when they had an artificial pitch, when they were a top flight club in the 80’s, you could rent it for a game for a reasonable sum, although it was more for our night game with the floodlights on. We were in the away changing rooms. It was the size of a store cupboard and I’ve seen better in Sunday League division 7. If it hasn’t been altered since you won’t get today’s 20 man PL match day squads in there.
Pah....I've played and scored on a Premier League ground on three consecutive seasons and also played and scored against a club that won the FA Cup.

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

It would be good to see Forest back.
Flairon

palerider

Post by palerider »

Sean Bean's march to London started as soon as the 2nd goal went in. The Blunts lawyers believe Forest cheated by having better players.

There was a brief respite for meat pie sandwiches and synchronised wife-beating when they pulled one back but all is well and they hope to be outside parliament by Saturday.

hd1

Post by hd1 »

HamstasParadise wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 10:24 pm Luton.

Likewise I played there too back in the 80's. A right shithole of ground and the friction burns from the plastic pitch were fucking painful!

JayK

Post by JayK »

Looking like ‘uddersfield going to the final
COYI!!!