Plastics V Bin dippers

Chat about anything football related here!
Castiron

Re: Plastics V Bin dippers

Post by Castiron »

palerider wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 9:32 am
JayK wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 8:49 am Can’t see anything but a Liverpool win here tbh. Lost all interest in the F.A Cup for years now, just another day for me. Used to enjoy the day when they had the likes of Daley Thompson playing in the charity match before the game. Would be different if we were in it of course
Contingency plans are already in place in the eventuality of a Chelsea win with a service of remembrance for the grieving at Liverpool Cathedral tomorrow. It will be conducted by the Right Reverend Jimmy Tarbuck, and mourners will be encouraged to put scaffolding up and steal lead and stained glass windows.

For those stuck in London having missed their transport by collapsing due to some iffy smack, the Daily Mirror will be running a donation link to enable them to get the Gregg's pasties and Stella Artois they so badly need. The Guardian will of course be condemning the government and asking for benefit fraud amnesty until some more statues are pulled down.

Sky will begin it's SLM (scouse lives matter) campaign with Keir and Angela taking the knee whenever Cilla Black is heard on the radio.

And the BBC will of course have solemn music on all of their channels for a week at this most difficult time. After which, the charity single Ferry across the Mersey will be re-released for the 8th occasion to help the city come to terms with the loss and pay legal fees for the court case to prosecute those responsible for allowing the tragedy to happen.
😂😂

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 9:28 am
deanox wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 1:27 am TBH I don't give a fuck who wins this, but as a football fan who grew up in the 60's. FA cup final day was the dogs bollox, I remember Stewart Hall (kiddies fiddler) and its a knock out, the teams on the busses to Wembley, it was a massive day, even if we were not playing.

If I had to pick a winner it hurts me to say but I would prefer the plastics to win over the bin dippers.

I predict 2-1 Plastics.

Does anyone have a stream for us yankee fuckers ?
Thanks to the people that run the game now,they have made this completion a tin pot(good pun ;) ) one.

All that matters to them is the riches that come with the PL and CL.

Back in the day,this was the BIGGEST sporting event of the year.Those who say the European Cup was the bigger day,just have to look on how the English media see it then.
We only had 3 channels,but 2 main one's would show wall to wall coverage from mid morning to early evening.
The European Cup Final got 30 minutes before and 15 minutes after. on the BBC

The FA Cup Final was the one I dreamed about scoring the winning goal in,not any other.It is also the best looking trophy in World Football.

F*CK THE FA,UEFA & FIFA.

Has to win it,I'd like to see Chelsea..I have my reasons ;)
You're becoming a grumpy old sod Terry. But just for the sake of argument don't you think it's us fans, by voting with our feet, that have diminished the importance of the F A Cup ? It's a great competition for the likes of Kidderminster and Boreham Wood. Even teams in Leagues One and Two. But whilst getting to the final is a great day out for the fans it means absolutely sweet f a (pardon the pun, but it is better than yours ;) ) to the clubs these days.

As I said earlier I've got 4 tickets for today and I'm taking 3 Chelsea mad kids from the team I coach to the game. 4 tickets, all in the same block and fairly close to one another (2 actually are together). That would have been totally impossible back in the day. Be harder to get tickets for our own cup final tomorrow afternoon. ;) ;)

And as for the English media not giving air time to the European Cup/Champions League final. That soon changed when English clubs started to dominate the competition didn't it ?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 10:07 am

Thanks to the people that run the game now,they have made this completion a tin pot(good pun ;) ) one.

Back in the day,this was the BIGGEST sporting event of the year.Those who say the European Cup was the bigger day,just have to look on how the English media see it then.
We only had 3 channels,but 2 main one's would show wall to wall coverage from mid morning to early evening.

The FA Cup Final was the one I dreamed about scoring the winning goal in,not any other.It is also the best looking trophy in World Football.

F*CK THE FA,UEFA & FIFA.

You're becoming a grumpy old sod Terry. But just for the sake of argument don't you think it's us fans, by voting with our feet, that have diminished the importance of the F A Cup ? It's a great competition for the likes of Kidderminster and Boreham Wood. Even teams in Leagues One and Two. But whilst getting to the final is a great day out for the fans it means absolutely sweet f a (pardon the pun, but it is better than yours ;) ) to the clubs these days.

As I said earlier I've got 4 tickets for today and I'm taking 3 Chelsea mad kids from the team I coach to the game. 4 tickets, all in the same block and fairly close to one another (2 actually are together). That would have been totally impossible back in the day. Be harder to get tickets for our own cup final tomorrow afternoon. ;) ;)

And as for the English media not giving air time to the European Cup/Champions League final. That soon changed when English clubs started to dominate the competition didn't it ?
Grumpy :lol: :lol: I am quite a happy chappy,but have my moments mate.Normally on here :lol:

Enjoy today with the kids fella..

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 10:07 am

F*CK THE FA,UEFA & FIFA.

If by voting with our feet you mean staying away, I am not so sure that is the contributing factor. When mainly the big clubs priorities the league over the cup and in doing so field, in the main, lesser players .I think the hardy traveller and the home lover elect to follow suit. Let's say, we as supporters haven't helped matters, but the importance was initially diminished by the elite.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

palerider

Post by palerider »

As we live in a more 21st century pc world now, Abide with Me will be sung today by Heshe Pinkblack, a transgender, race-neutral, monoped hip-hop artist and George Floyd revenge activist from Bristol.

It's the way forward.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

palerider wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 12:19 pm As we live in a more 21st century pc world now, Abide with Me will be sung today by Heshe Pinkblack, a transgender, race-neutral, monoped hip-hop artist and George Floyd revenge activist from Bristol.

It's the way forward.
My PC is from Da Vinci's era, certainly not 21st century.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

palerider

Post by palerider »

eskimo joe wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 12:22 pm
palerider wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 12:19 pm As we live in a more 21st century pc world now, Abide with Me will be sung today by Heshe Pinkblack, a transgender, race-neutral, monoped hip-hop artist and George Floyd revenge activist from Bristol.

It's the way forward.
But does it have a penis ?

Noni

Post by Noni »

palerider wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 12:36 pm
eskimo joe wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 12:22 pm

But does it have a penis ?
I have a hard drive you know!..... ;)

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

They have done it again - won a cup by penalties. Every trophy,how lucky can you be - unbelievable Jeff

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Post by eastcoastclaret »

120 mins plus pens. Hopefully it takes its toll on the victims physically in the run in.
You just knew the thieves we’re gonna Nick it didn’t you?
Fuckers are insufferable
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....