Rice

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

Re: Rice rice baby

Post by Brookbonds73 »

grandad wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:59 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:52 pm

Welcome back fuckchops.
Not staying

And its mr fuckchops to you

:lol: Hope all is well mate with you and yours.
All the best
BB.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

grandad wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:59 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:52 pm

Welcome back fuckchops.
Not staying

And its mr fuckchops to you
Don’t stay anywhere long do you Paul ? :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Who's running this site now? Who's the so called mods?
You can't just let a Canning Town sniper come on here whenever he feels like it. Show some bollocks and tell the cunt to fuck off.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

tassiehammer wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:42 am Who's running this site now? Who's the so called mods?
You can't just let a Canning Town sniper come on here whenever he feels like it. Show some bollocks and tell the cunt to fuck off.
That's no way to talk to a forum legend my man. Canning Town indeed. I believe he is a fine upstanding native of Forest Gate which, as you oiks should know, is where all the best people come from.

Show some due deference if you please. And don't forget the bowing and scraping.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

grandad

Post by grandad »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:28 am
tassiehammer wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:42 am Who's running this site now? Who's the so called mods?
That's no way to talk to a forum legend my man. Canning Town indeed. I believe he is a fine upstanding native of Forest Gate which, as you oiks should know, is where all the best people come from.

Show some due deference if you please. And don't forget the bowing and scraping.

Indeed i was born and lived in avenue road forest gate london e 7 i went to godwin road school and we went up market and moved to canning town when i was 8

Now thats sorted i be off and maybe see you next year
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

grandad wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:08 am

Indeed i was born and lived in avenue road forest gate london e 7 i went to godwin road school and we went up market and moved to canning town when i was 8

Now thats sorted i be off and maybe see you next year
As a native of Forest Gate myself, Capel Road to be precise, I have to dispute that Canning Town is upmarket.

Surely you realise Forest Gate, or the posh end of St. Ratford as we preferred to know it, is the epicentre of cultural and sporting excellence around those parts ?

I mean you've admitted yourself that you actually went to school FFS. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

I hit the big time and never knew it :) . Left my flat in West Ham lane and bought a house in Elmhurst rd, Forest Gate. Just round the corner from the Spotted Dog. Sold it, not knowing at the time what esteemed companions had walked those streets, to move to distant shores. Can I come back to E7 please?
:) :D Whiskey from the posh end and Grandad still a sniper. :) :D
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

eskimo joe

Rice, 200k pw 8 year deal?!

Post by eskimo joe »

Listened to Geo and Gonzo talking about the apparent deal offered to Rice, the source coming from Sullivan's mouth piece J white.

My opinion, Sullivan's tricks, he knows Rice will never sign that, he would be 31 before it expired, and even with a buy out clause it will cause problems for any inbound transfers and maybe a few inside already. So why leak it now?! Surely a better time would be after the transfer window closes in the summer.

My opinion, Sullivan is going to sell, just trying to make himself appear in a better light. We know he won't stay, I can't see us offering what he wants within the next few years, and Sullivan is asking for him to commit until he's past his sell by date.

I think that no matter what the slug says I, and probably many more will ever take as being gospel. Unless of course he calls himself a slug etc.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Newmarket

Re: Rice, 200k pw 8 year deal?!

Post by Newmarket »

Bring back Jonathon !

JayK

Re: Rice, 200k pw 8 year deal?!

Post by JayK »

I know no chance of that but he needs to keep his mouth shut as much as Rio and co ffs
COYI!!!