West Ham vs Man City Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
terrya1965

Re: West Ham vs Man City Official Match Thread

Post by terrya1965 »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 3:53 pm Finally the useless lump is substituted - 94th minute
I agree his not Striker class,but he has terrorised and bullied their defence today.If he could finish like a centre forward,he would be some player.He should have got a number of fouls,but Taylor was too blind to see them.
Last edited by terrya1965 on Sun May 15, 2022 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

palerider wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 4:26 pm Ps.

Anthony Taylor is a grade A cunt.
Fucking scandalous how he even gets the gig. An absolute shithead.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

I would have bit your hand off for a draw before the game started.

They had a bit of luck with their goals,but they deserved at least a draw.

What f*cked me off is Neville and Tyler saying during the 2nd half,that City are doing this and that better,than they were doing in the first half..B*LLOCKS,They were similar in both halfs,but got a bit more luck.City only play one way..Push up and keep possession of the ball and the openings will come.

dagenhamdave

Post by dagenhamdave »

In the end no real complaints, a point more than I thought we would get, could have had three and could easily had none. Played well on the counter again and against worse opposition would have won comfortable, lets hope it bodes well for Brighton. whufc_crest

Towie

Post by Towie »

Good game, deserved a draw in end. Off course Citeh are the better team and you do have to sit in against them.

Hit them on the break is how to beat them, we scored 2 today, could of been more. Spuds won 3-2 playing exactly the same way against them.

Don’t think that tosspot Taylor gave us anything, Antonio getting pulled and fouled all the time, nothing. Jesus sneezes with a player near him and Taylor couldn’t wait to get his whistle in his mouth and blow up.
Terrible display of Reffing, same with Moss the other night gave Villa nothing and Liverpool everything.

Needs investigating.

Great send off for Noble at the end. 👏👏👏
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

terrya1965 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 7:06 pm I would have bit your hand off for a draw before the game started.

They had a bit of luck with their goals,but they deserved at least a draw.

What f*cked me off is Neville and Tyler saying during the 2nd half,that City are doing this and that better,than they were doing in the first half..B*LLOCKS,They were similar in both halfs,but got a bit more luck.City only play one way..Push up and keep possession of the ball and the openings will come.
Honestly Tesla , I couldn’t watch city playing that style of footy every wk. 5000 passes to make the half way line..it’s fuckin dull.
Never been a pep fan. Think moyes has achieved more this season with the squad he’s had (wont be a popular thought).
When they started playing it quicker and grealish got more involved they were brilliant..bit like utd of old.
A draw is brilliant.

Ref…..hmmmm .. we didn’t get much..lots calling Antonio but there isn’t another player in the league can do what he does…brilliant but not the answer.

Towie

Post by Towie »

hd1 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 5:52 pm
palerider wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 4:26 pm Ps.

Anthony Taylor is a grade A cunt.
It was one of the most incompetent performances from a Ref I've ever seen, he was booking our players for the same fouls they committed without even giving us a free kick.

The bias was so bad it should be investigated. Of course it won't as the PGMOL are as corrupt as FIFA and the PL. Sad state of our game
Spot on HD1, don’t know if you saw Villa v Liverpool game during the week that Jon Moss reffed, exactly the same as going on, totally biased in favour of Liverpool.

Needs looking into, the PL & PGMOL.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Noni

Post by Noni »

Great to get a point whufc_crest...

I hear the Ref was a bit of a cunt. Will Watch the highlights later. ;)

JayK

Post by JayK »

eskimo joe wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 4:00 pm Well that's a point I didn't expect and a trip to Europe. How can we not win scoring 3.

They were a bit greedy with the ball, but at least with the limited possession we made the most of it. Even felt cocky enough to forego some decent chances.
:lol:
COYI!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 6:57 pm
BlackDiamond wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 3:53 pm Finally the useless lump is substituted - 94th minute
I agree his not Striker class,but he has terrorised and bullied their defence today.If he could finish like a centre forward,he would be some player.He should have got a number of fouls,but Taylor was too blind to see them.
Just watched a recording of the game because the boys were playing this afternoon. Fortunately Taylor was also too blind, as you put it, to give a penalty to City early doors when Zouma took out Jesus in the area. Amazed VAR didn't intervene with that one. But I suppose mentioning that doesn't sit alongside your conspiracy theories of favouritism does it mate. ;)

An unexpected point which could have been 3 if Antonio had put away THAT chance. Although I suppose it could be said we could have ended up with fuck all but for Fabianski's penalty save. Not sure about the "fouls" on Antonio tbh. A lot of the time he seemed to be throwing himself down fairly easily.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?