What striker do you think we should go after in the summer?

Chat about anything football related here!
Pipe smurf

Re: What striker do you think we should go after in the summer?

Post by Pipe smurf »

Pipe smurf

Post by Pipe smurf »

Towie wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:23 am
Whiskyman wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:00 am

Abramovich, Maxim Demin at Bournemouth and-------- ? Don't think there are too many others tbh. We're talking about actually GIFTING money to their club and not lending it to them or, as Kretinsky has done, buying shares in the club. The Pipesmoker seems to believe that Kretinsky will suddenly donate millions to West Ham to fund a spending spree, Just doesn't happen.does it ?
Jack walker, the cunt at Wigan, state funded Citeh, state funded Newcastle. Steve Gibson before he got fed up eating away the millions at Boro. Leicester Owners are in there as well.
There are many I can’t think off their names lower down the leagues. some buy the club write off the debts then run as business.

The pipe is a dreamer or a wind up merchant like Numbnuts, but there are plenty of chairmen who dip in their own pockets.
I might be a dreamer but I´m not the only one ;)

There are plenty of owners who dip into their own pockets, you might think Whyskyman has had a few to many. I believe Kretinsky who i9s worth 4 billion is likely to make West Ham compete

Whyskyman mumbles some shit, to much shit imho

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Pipe smurf wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:44 pm
Towie wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:23 am

Jack walker, the cunt at Wigan, state funded Citeh, state funded Newcastle. Steve Gibson before he got fed up eating away the millions at Boro. Leicester Owners are in there as well.
There are many I can’t think off their names lower down the leagues. some buy the club write off the debts then run as business.

The pipe is a dreamer or a wind up merchant like Numbnuts, but there are plenty of chairmen who dip in their own pockets.

There are plenty of owners who dip into their own pockets, you might think Whyskyman has had a few to many. I believe Kretinsky who i9s worth 4 billion is likely to make West Ham compete

Carry on living in your fantasy world pal. Just don’t be too distressed when you realise Santa Claus isn’t real.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:24 pm

Carry on living in your fantasy world pal. Just don’t be too distressed when you realise Santa Claus isn’t real.
Just out of curiosity, can owners actually dip into their own pockets to buy players, or would it be classified as a loan
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Pipe smurf

Post by Pipe smurf »

mumble mumble mumble mumble
I´m expecting you to eat your hat in September Alcoholicman

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Pipe smurf wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:35 pm

mumble mumble mumble mumble
I´m expecting you to eat your hat in September Alcoholicman
‘M expecting you to vanish your own arse. But you probably won’t . I. don’t own a hat so you’ll be disappointed I’m afraid.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Not a striker but I was very impressed with that Anthony Gordon kid at Anfield today. On the evidence of that performance he’d be an ideal player for the Benrahma role. And if Everton drop maybe Benrahma would be happier back in his comfort zone. So could a swap be in order.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:37 pm Not a striker but I was very impressed with that Anthony Gordon kid at Anfield today. On the evidence of that performance he’d be an ideal player for the Benrahma role. And if Everton drop maybe Benrahma would be happier back in his comfort zone. So could a swap be in order.
Wasn't he the one who got booked for diving....cheating cunt

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

andyginbrasil wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:37 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:37 pm Not a striker but I was very impressed with that Anthony Gordon kid at Anfield today. On the evidence of that performance he’d be an ideal player for the Benrahma role. And if Everton drop maybe Benrahma would be happier back in his comfort zone. So could a swap be in order.
Wasn't he the one who got booked for diving....cheating cunt
He was. But better inside the tent pissing out than outside it pissing in as they say Andy.

First time I’ve noticed h bh but I was impressed. And I do think we need to be looking for an upgrade on Benrahma. And on the evidence today the kid’s faster and has more cojones than our Algerian.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:58 pm
has more cojones than our Algerian.
:lol:

So has my pet eunuch...