Summer transfer window thread (What ins and outs do you want to see?)

Chat about anything football related here!
andyginbrasil

Re: Summer transfer window thread (What ins and outs do you want to see?)

Post by andyginbrasil »

Pipe smurf wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:10 pm

Tell them to stick their blue flag up their ass!!!
Ross fucking Barkley.. of course they do....
Only managed 6 appearances last season and amassed 175 mins of playing time....must be a wrench to let him go...or are they taking the piss....Ross fucking Barkley :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Ross Barkley, I've heard it all now :lol:
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

andyginbrasil wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:31 pm
Pipe smurf wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:10 pm

Tell them to stick their blue flag up their ass!!!
Ross fucking Barkley.. of course they do....
Only managed 6 appearances last season and amassed 175 mins of playing time....must be a wrench to let him go...or are they taking the piss....Ross fucking Barkley :lol: :lol: :lol:
What a load of Barkleys Bank(Cockney slang) ;)

palerider

Post by palerider »

The Barkley of 5 years ago maybe but not this one.

Broja,Gallagher and 120m and we should listen.

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

😂😂😂 Ross Barley. Would rather have Kemp

The Phillips sale is a problem. Declan will now realise he should be gone, possible problems ahead
Covid in the Boardroom

palerider

Post by palerider »

jameskel wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:40 am 😂😂😂 Ross Barley. Would rather have Kemp

The Phillips sale is a problem. Declan will now realise he should be gone, possible problems ahead
Don't think so. Leeds are a different kettle of fish. And Rice wouldn't put in a transfer request and chuck his toys out. As long as the dwarf sticks to his guns, the plastics aren't going to spunk three quarters of their transfer budget on just one player, especially as they need a new defence.

But there will come a time he will be sold. The only way to keep him is to attract top class players this window. Started ok with Aguerd but the jock's still dithering over attacking options imo, and that's assuming there even IS another 70m to spend.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

palerider wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:53 am
jameskel wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:40 am 😂😂😂 Ross Barley. Would rather have Kemp

Don't think so. Leeds are a different kettle of fish. And Rice wouldn't put in a transfer request and chuck his toys out. As long as the dwarf sticks to his guns, the plastics aren't going to spunk three quarters of their transfer budget on just one player, especially as they need a new defence.

But there will come a time he will be sold. The only way to keep him is to attract top class players this window. Started ok with Aguerd but the jock's still dithering over attacking options imo, and that's assuming there even IS another 70m to spend.
That leaves only Manchester United as a viable destination for Declan

Spurs - whats the point ?
Arsenal - are you kidding
Others - nope
Abroad - he won't leave country

palerider

Post by palerider »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:51 am
palerider wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:53 am

Others - nope
He'd be mad to join Manure. They're light years behind the leading pack. I thought City may have been an option, but next season, although it looks as though Phillips is going there now. No, it will be Chelsea but again, next season. Maybe a 'gentleman's agreement' can be agreed if they give us Broja now, but the dwarf is no gentleman.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

palerider wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:58 am
BlackDiamond wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:51 am

Others - nope
He'd be mad to join Manure. They're light years behind the leading pack. I thought City may have been an option, but next season, although it looks as though Phillips is going there now. No, it will be Chelsea but again, next season. Maybe a 'gentleman's agreement' can be agreed if they give us Broja now, but the dwarf is no gentleman.
Phillips is an interesting one,if he lands there. I would have thought he's not good enough on the ball for that team. Or rather he would find himself,one of their tier 2 choices. Much like Nathan Ake - good but not vital

palerider

Post by palerider »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:20 am
palerider wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:58 am

Phillips is an interesting one,if he lands there. I would have thought he's not good enough on the ball for that team. Or rather he would find himself,one of their tier 2 choices. Much like Nathan Ake - good but not vital
If his performance against Hungary is anything to go by I'm amazed they've gone in for him, but I accept one game isn't enough to make a judgement. I thought Vlasic was good against Leeds in the cup.