Who wants me to tell them some facts regarding West Ham and the next few years

Chat about anything football related here!
HamstasParadise

Re: Who wants me to tell them some facts regarding West Ham and the next few years

Post by HamstasParadise »

9898 wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:48 pm
If someone asks you a question do you answer them? or are you so ignorant you ignore them?
How happy did last night night’s result make you? Who do you support? It’s certainly not us.

You’ve added ignorance to your dishonesty.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” (Mark Twain.)

Re: Who wants me to tell them some facts regarding West Ham and the next few years

Post by 9898 »

9898 wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:29 pm Zouma - Won't be playing football in 24 - 30 months. Serious injuries have ruined his body. Watch when he just walks. he limps because he is over compensating from serious injuries and that is ruining his body.
Bowen - Won't score 5 PL goals next season.
Soucek - Crowd will turn on him halfway through next season but Moyes will still play him as he is 6'4.
Moyes - Crowd will turn next season with realisation that he is a very, very ordinary manager whose style of play is very, very non West Ham.
New owner - Deal will fall through.
Fabianski will be replace at some point next season, and then win his place back because replacement will be poor, whether Areola or Johnstone.
Dawson will still be a starting CB next season.
Rice will join Chelsea and we will get Loftus Cheek.
Antonio will be our starting CF next season.
Remember this post.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

Towie

Post by Towie »

9898 wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:39 am
9898 wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:29 pm Zouma - Won't be playing football in 24 - 30 months. Serious injuries have ruined his body. Watch when he just walks. he limps because he is over compensating from serious injuries and that is ruining his body.
Soucek - Crowd will turn on him halfway through next season but Moyes will still play him as he is 6'4.
Moyes - Crowd will turn next season with realisation that he is a very, very ordinary manager whose style of play is very, very non West Ham.
Fabianski will be replace at some point next season, and then win his place back because replacement will be poor, whether Areola or Johnstone.
Remember this post.
Please change thread title, predictions are not facts.

Stupid cunt.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

terrya1965 wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:01 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:25 pm

If Moyes is, as you say, an average manager doesn't that make him a good fit for West Ham ? Let's face it many of our fans would probably not even put us as high as average in football's hierarchy based on our last 40 odd years. So it maybe could be argued he is an average manager managing a below average club. So maybe we've actually got better than we deserve. ;)
Nobody can knock what he has done over the past 2 years.I have enjoyed them.like we all have.

But yeah,there is something there,that won't let us push on.Even though we are difficult to beat still,we haven't got that same swagger,we had last season and the first 4 months of this one.There has been no real development of our players(maybe Johnson).You would probably say a few have gone backwards since last year.It's all gone a bit stale

The players he brought in last summer haven't really done it for us either.That's quite a worry for me.A lot more should have happened in the last 2 transfer windows for us to really move up a gear.

Maybe I'm being a bit harsh and over critical.I'm not sure tbh.
You have the same view on things as myself there, Tel.
The 'swagger' in particular.
In fact, from last November through to the end of the season, we were 14th in the form table.
It was only our superb first dozen games or so that masked a worrying trend.
The missed opportunities last season, you just cannot let them slip by like we did.

Post by 9898 »

Remember this.

hd1

Post by hd1 »

9898 wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:34 pm
Remember this.
It's hard to admit you can be so wrong, well done

Post by 9898 »

Remember this post boys. Posted in April. Facts

hd1

Post by hd1 »

"Facts" :lol: :lol: :lol:

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

9898 wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:23 pm
Let's forget whether you are right or wrong about your "Facts".

You say you are a West Ham fan and no doubt you most probably are.If you aren't,then you are on here for a comple wind up.

Let's say you are a fan,then what I can see is that you are a very negative person that has issues in your life. I would suggest you go to the doctors and get them to book see a counsellor to help you with your negative thinking and help yiu think more positive about life in general.

You can thank me in advance.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

9898 wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:23 pm
9898 wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:29 pm Zouma - Won't be playing football in 24 - 30
months. Serious injuries have ruined his body. Watch when he just walks. he limps because he is over compensating from serious injuries and that is ruining his body.

Wrong

Wrong

50% is possible

Flimsy, some already don't like him, some are prepared to accept mediocrity, some like what he has done

What new owner?! At the moment we presume the candidate will trigger the option to buy further holdings, if there is one.

Flimsy,

Permanent or on occasions? Meaning more than not.

That doesn't take a genius re Rice, Loftus Cheek I doubt.

Clarify.

whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest