Who wants me to tell them some facts regarding West Ham and the next few years

Chat about anything football related here!

Re: Who wants me to tell them some facts regarding West Ham and the next few years

Post by 9898 »

9898 wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:29 pm Zouma - Won't be playing football in 24 - 30 months. Serious injuries have ruined his body. Watch when he just walks. he limps because he is over compensating from serious injuries and that is ruining his body.
Bowen - Won't score 5 PL goals next season.
Soucek - Crowd will turn on him halfway through next season but Moyes will still play him as he is 6'4.
Moyes - Crowd will turn next season with realisation that he is a very, very ordinary manager whose style of play is very, very non West Ham.
New owner - Deal will fall through.
Fabianski will be replace at some point next season, and then win his place back because replacement will be poor, whether Areola or Johnstone.
Dawson will still be a starting CB next season.
Rice will join Chelsea and we will get Loftus Cheek.
Antonio will be our starting CF next season.
Bump
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

eskimo joe

Re: Who wants me to tell them some facts regarding West Ham and the next few years

Post by eskimo joe »

About a 50% success rate to date, and that is including the obvious so not exactly ground breaking, and not a jackpot winner. Of course there is still time for it to climb a notch or two but will still fall short.

P.S...Make the next one over the next decade, will give you even bigger odds of getting more right.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Towie

Post by Towie »

eskimo joe wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:19 am About a 50% success rate to date, and that is including the obvious so not exactly ground breaking, and not a jackpot winner. Of course there is still time for it to climb a notch or two but will still fall short.

P.S...Make the next one over the next decade, will give you even bigger odds of getting more right.
Don’t forget couple only Facts, due to injuries to other players.
As for Moyes several on here including myself never wanted
The bugged eyed dinosaur, so really not telling us anything different.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Towie wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:42 pm
eskimo joe wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:19 am About a 50% success rate to date, and that is including the obvious so not exactly ground breaking, and not a jackpot winner. Of course there is still time for it to climb a notch or two but will still fall short.

Don’t forget couple only Facts, due to injuries to other players.
As for Moyes several on here including myself never wanted
The bugged eyed dinosaur, so really not telling us anything different.
Fuck Moyes . Trouble is he fluked his way into Europe twice giving many of our fanbase ideas above our station .

You have no idea how difficult it was 18 months ago for me to admit that I may have been wrong about him .

It didn’t last long of course , it never does with West Ham , so most of the regulars on here are probably qualified to say “told ya so”.

It’s no achievement.
Bring back Jonathon !

Post by 9898 »

9898 wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:29 pm Zouma - Won't be playing football in 24 - 30 months. Serious injuries have ruined his body. Watch when he just walks. he limps because he is over compensating from serious injuries and that is ruining his body.
Soucek - Crowd will turn on him halfway through next season but Moyes will still play him as he is 6'4.
Moyes - Crowd will turn next season with realisation that he is a very, very ordinary manager whose style of play is very, very non West Ham.
Fabianski will be replace at some point next season, and then win his place back because replacement will be poor, whether Areola or Johnstone.
Another FACT people now agree with.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

9898 wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:23 am
Fabianski ain’t won his place back yet .

Keep clutching son , keep clutching.
Bring back Jonathon !

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:25 am
9898 wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:23 am

Fabianski ain’t won his place back yet .

Keep clutching son , keep clutching.
Like to know who it is that agrees with the statement in bold, maybe it's he and himself, that's the only count I have.

It's a bit like saying the Chrissy decs will be replaced at some point but will , at some point, reappear.

Let's not forget his contract expires summer 23, whether or not the extension is taken up we will see, probably not if Fabs has difficulty in that area.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Post by 9898 »

Facts again.
Look at the replies about this fact. Funny.

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

9898 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:04 am
Facts again.
Out of curiosity, how many has he scored?

JayK

Post by JayK »

OZHAMMER wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:48 am
9898 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:04 am
Facts again.
Out of curiosity, how many has he scored?
4 currently.
COYI!!!