Who wants me to tell them some facts regarding West Ham and the next few years

Chat about anything football related here!
garnett

Re: Who wants me to tell them some facts regarding West Ham and the next few years

Post by garnett »

9898 wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:04 pm
garnett wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:02 pm

4 possibilities.
What ones?
Bowen, possibly could be playing abroad.
Moyes, I already think what you wrote.
Dawson, because Moyes love's him
Antonio, as above.

Brookbonds73

Re: Who wants me to tell them some facts regarding West Ham and the next few years

Post by Brookbonds73 »

It ain't rocket science to see that Moyes is a very average manager. He's been average all his career.
If he went to Man City or Liverpool, he'd make them average.
But until Harry Ben tabnab rides up on his camel and sees him for what he really is, we're stuck with him.
He fits the bill perfectly, won't spend a bean, deflects all the flack from the real problem and gets you a top ten team.
Sugo are laughing all the way to the bank.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Pipe smurf

Post by Pipe smurf »

9898 wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:29 pm Zouma - Won't be playing football in 24 - 30 months. Serious injuries have ruined his body. Watch when he just walks. he limps because he is over compensating from serious injuries and that is ruining his body.
Bowen - Won't score 5 PL goals next season.
Soucek - Crowd will turn on him halfway through next season but Moyes will still play him as he is 6'4.
Moyes - Crowd will turn next season with realisation that he is a very, very ordinary manager whose style of play is very, very non West Ham.
New owner - Deal will fall through.
Fabianski will be replace at some point next season, and then win his place back because replacement will be poor, whether Areola or Johnstone.
Dawson will still be a starting CB next season.
Rice will join Chelsea and we will get Loftus Cheek.
Antonio will be our starting CF next season.
Oh bore off you fucking spurs cunt

Pipe smurf

Post by Pipe smurf »

Mehdi Taremi and Armando Broja will be banging them in for us next season

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:54 pm It ain't rocket science to see that Moyes is a very average manager. He's been average all his career.
But until Harry Ben tabnab rides up on his camel and sees him for what he really is, we're stuck with him.
He fits the bill perfectly, won't spend a bean, deflects all the flack from the real problem and gets you a top ten team.
If Moyes is, as you say, an average manager doesn't that make him a good fit for West Ham ? Let's face it many of our fans would probably not even put us as high as average in football's hierarchy based on our last 40 odd years. So it maybe could be argued he is an average manager managing a below average club. So maybe we've actually got better than we deserve. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

hd1

Post by hd1 »

Pipe smurf wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:44 pm Mehdi Taremi and Armando Broja will be banging them in for us next season
Just adds to the comedic genius of this thread

What do you mean it's supposed to be serious?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:25 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:54 pm It ain't rocket science to see that Moyes is a very average manager. He's been average all his career.
If Moyes is, as you say, an average manager doesn't that make him a good fit for West Ham ? Let's face it many of our fans would probably not even put us as high as average in football's hierarchy based on our last 40 odd years. So it maybe could be argued he is an average manager managing a below average club. So maybe we've actually got better than we deserve. ;)
Nobody can knock what he has done over the past 2 years.I have enjoyed them.like we all have.

But yeah,there is something there,that won't let us push on.Even though we are difficult to beat still,we haven't got that same swagger,we had last season and the first 4 months of this one.There has been no real development of our players(maybe Johnson).You would probably say a few have gone backwards since last year.It's all gone a bit stale

The players he brought in last summer haven't really done it for us either.That's quite a worry for me.A lot more should have happened in the last 2 transfer windows for us to really move up a gear.

Maybe I'm being a bit harsh and over critical.I'm not sure tbh.

HamstasParadise

Post by HamstasParadise »

9898 wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:48 pm
If someone asks you a question do you answer them? or are you so ignorant you ignore them?
Bravo. That is a perfectly good principle to abide by, assuming you don’t have double standards.

So let me ask you, who do you support and why are you are you so negative about WHUFC?

So there we have reasonable question for you, pleasantly expressed. Please be honest, please don’t sidestep the question, if you meant what you said above. You have been asked before, and failed to answer. If you profess not to be ignorant yourself, we may get some honesty in your response this time.

If you want to answer in verse, can we have iambic pentameter this time please.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” (Mark Twain.)

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

Come on bedwetter, clean your sheets
Covid in the Boardroom

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:25 pm
So what do you make of him then Whisk?
Love a cup of Rosey I do.