Colin retires

Chat about anything football related here!
eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Colin retires

Post by eastcoastclaret »

It’s finally happened.

Colin Wanker has called it a day and retired from football management.
Thank fuck for that.
I’m sure many on here will miss him so I invite you all to pass on your warmest regards

:D
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

OZHAMMER

Re: Colin retires

Post by OZHAMMER »

Biggest regret: "Only really Sheffield United losing to Wigan in our last game and getting relegated, and all the Carlos Tevez things. The bitterness is still there for me with Rafa Benitez playing kids against Fulham for Liverpool, I don't think half of those played again, and then Sir Alex Ferguson playing what was essentially a B team against West Ham.
That was the sourest moment for me - we didn't deserve to go down. If it was the other way around, I think we would've been docked points."

Tell your story walking, cunt. :lol:

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

There will be those who wax lyrical about how he was a real "character" in English football. Bollocks. Bloke was and is a grade A gobshite who has managed to steal a living for 4 decades by being - at his very, very best, a below mediocre football manager. Fuck him and the whippet he rode in on.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

BillyDWhizz wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 3:31 pm There will be those who wax lyrical about how he was a real "character" in English football. Bollocks. Bloke was and is a grade A gobshite who has managed to steal a living for 4 decades by being - at his very, very best, a below mediocre football manager. Fuck him and the whippet he rode in on.
Agree with everything you've said. But, come on, he's a long way from being the only one is he ?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 3:49 pm
BillyDWhizz wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 3:31 pm There will be those who wax lyrical about how he was a real "character" in English football. Bollocks. Bloke was and is a grade A gobshite who has managed to steal a living for 4 decades by being - at his very, very best, a below mediocre football manager. Fuck him and the whippet he rode in on.
Agree with everything you've said. But, come on, he's a long way from being the only one is he ?
And when they retire, I shall eulogise about them too.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Tbh,I quite like the fella.

We did break the rules and we did get a soft punishment,no doubt about it. The reason being,is they all thought we were down already.

We won 7 from the last 9 and the rest is history.

When we beat United on the last day,it was one of my top moments supporting West Ham.What a day!

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Tbh I don't mind him.
He's a gobshite as a manager, but I think his hearts in the right place with the teams he's managed.
The game today hasn't any real characters left, which is a great shame.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

Adios Collin Wanker

Grab a retirement beer with the other anti football dinosaur Allardyce
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Ironworksfc wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:28 pm Adios Collin Wanker

Grab a retirement beer with the other anti football dinosaur Allardyce
Yep 2 down 1 to go …
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Ah yes. The man who ordered his Blunts team to both feign injury and even get themselves sent off in order to force an abandonment as they already were down to 8 following 3 earlier red cards against West Brom. (The match was indeed abandoned in the 82nd minute when a Blunts player limped off).

The match incidentally was awarded to the Baggies 3-0 (the score at the time) and Colin was heavily fined and censured for his actions.

An absolute paragon of virtue.

He was one of the guests on Sky Saturday football yesterday.

Unbelievable Jeff.