If you were Moyes who would you target as the striker signing for next season?

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Re: If you were Moyes who would you target as the striker signing for next season?

Post by Whiskyman »

Broja's a decent shout but tbh I see him being in Chelsea's first team squad next season in place of Lukaku who has tanked. Calvert-Lewin could well be on the market if Everton drop and he would be a decent addition. They would probably be my preferred choices but,I would also be tempted to take a punt on Stuttgart's Sasa Kalajdic. He would certainly be a cheaper option, which would no doubt appeal to the hierarchy, and at 2 metres tall he fits the Moyes player profile. He does like 'em big does Moyesie. But,, this bloke is a massive upgrade on the last big lump we had up front stealing a living.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

JayK

Re: If you were Moyes who would you target as the striker signing for next season?

Post by JayK »

eskimo joe wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:42 am
Clayton wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:29 am

Lesson out of Moyes's book , don't rush into anything .
😀 Well he did say if I was Moyes.
:lol: :lol:
COYI!!!

MalcytheIron

Post by MalcytheIron »

Broja for me, he looks the real deal...

palerider

Post by palerider »

MalcytheIron wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:56 pm Broja for me, he looks the real deal...
Broja does indeed look the business but a lot will depend on the situation with the plastics. If lots of their big stars jump ship or get their agents to push for moves, the likes of him and Gallagher may well be badly needed to play in the first team. We'll know soon enough.

And will we have the money if Kretinsky bails out ? Just because Baldrick said there was money to spend it doesn't mean it's true.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:28 pm
MalcytheIron wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:56 pm Broja for me, he looks the real deal...
Broja does indeed look the business but a lot will depend on the situation with the plastics. If lots of their big stars jump ship or get their agents to push for moves, the likes of him and Gallagher may well be badly needed to play in the first team. We'll know soon enough.

And will we have the money if Kretinsky bails out ? Just because Baldrick said there was money to spend it doesn't mean it's true.
Yea of little faith my learned friend.
The stunted one will surprise us all and it won't be long before we see George Weah scoring goals for fun.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:05 pm
palerider wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:28 pm

The stunted one will surprise us all and it won't be long before we see George Weah scoring goals for fun.
I hope so. Tony Yeboah too.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:52 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:05 pm

I hope so. Tony Yeboah too.
Both in their prime imo. Get Keith Rowland back and Tommy McQueen to supply the crosses and Man City may as well just hand over the title now I reckon.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

Broja is a solid call. I must say that we really need to sign at least 2 forward players.
Flairon

JayK

Post by JayK »

Flairon wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:17 pm Broja is a solid call. I must say that we really need to sign at least 2 forward players.
He can’t even find 1, let alone 2
COYI!!!

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

JayK wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:02 am
Flairon wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:17 pm Broja is a solid call. I must say that we really need to sign at least 2 forward players.
He can’t even find 1, let alone 2
Sad, but apparently true.
Flairon