Zouma could face jail

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Re: Zouma could face jail

Post by Whiskyman »

tassiehammer wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:46 am Rumour going round that the video was taken when he was at Chelsea and the RSPCA already knew about it. Released this week to deflect racism claims. Anybody know anything about it?
Been reported in the press but West Ham themselves have apparently said the rumour is bollocks. Some wannabe twatterer or clickbaiter I guess. Nest I suppose someone will say it wasn't the real Zouma but a Zouma impersonator.

In all seriousness I don't really see when it happened is relevant. The fact he did it is enough surely. We can all accept the bloke is a dopy cunt and move on.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Alfiehammer wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:55 am Got to say, I work in a gym and normally a very proud hammer, and look forward to the members coming up and chatting football with me- but zouma really has damaged the reputation of the club.

Was a weird atmosphere on Tuesday night. My mate had a fair few beers and is one of those I’d place in the upset but not overly bothered category. Behind us was a group determined to really boo and generally very anti zouma. Words were exchanged and it did make for s strange atmosphere when it was hammer vs hammer.

The Isla post-match and seven minute clapping was impeccably conducted however.
Was over there myself the other night and have to say not a dicky bird from anyone around us at all
All coming from the Watford fans and like today he will get stick from the fucking happy clappers not because there all cat lovers but it’s an opportunity to boo /wind up an opposition player.
It will continue all season.
Still a cuntish thing to do but hey ho (kick the moggie that is)

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:57 am
Flairon wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:54 am Well it seems that it is now costing player and club financially in terms of lost sponsorship.
could be a load more on top of that for the club if this is true...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... s-26200689
It has since been reported that the article in question was complete, fabricated nonsense.
Flairon

Alfiehammer

Post by Alfiehammer »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:47 am
Alfiehammer wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:55 am Got to say, I work in a gym and normally a very proud hammer, and look forward to the members coming up and chatting football with me- but zouma really has damaged the reputation of the club.

Was a weird atmosphere on Tuesday night. My mate had a fair few beers and is one of those I’d place in the upset but not overly bothered category. Behind us was a group determined to really boo and generally very anti zouma. Words were exchanged and it did make for s strange atmosphere when it was hammer vs hammer.

The Isla post-match and seven minute clapping was impeccably conducted however.
Was over there myself the other night and have to say not a dicky bird from anyone around us at all
All coming from the Watford fans and like today he will get stick from the fucking happy clappers not because there all cat lovers but it’s an opportunity to boo /wind up an opposition player.
It will continue all season.
Still a cuntish thing to do but hey ho (kick the moggie that is)
See, apart from the supporters around me which were easier to differentiate , I hadn’t realised zouma was getting booed. Bear with me. There was very loud noise when zouma touched the ball, which was quite often at the bottom to settle him in, but it seemed to me like the majority of the fans were making an effort to do a loud and exaggerated ZOOOOOOOOOOM to mask a minority of boos?

Was a strange game.

h69

Post by h69 »

Towie wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:12 pm Castiron, I agree with you H69 is an obnoxious little twat.
Who thinks he is above everyone else, he certainly has no respect for others opinions. Hence the name calling he does when challenged.

Which is why I can’t be bothered to respond to any of his posts now, I suggest you do the same.

However I think this whole episode has gone way over the top. Like you I agree it was a mistake to play him, but it done now so let’s get on with it.

£250k fine is quite substantial, and re education is ample punishment in my book.

The constant hounding of him now is beyond a joke.
Less of the 'little'. I am pretty tall but really cannot stand wokeness and virtue signalling. Its the bane of this country at present :lol:
Last edited by h69 on Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

h69

Post by h69 »

Castiron wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:30 pm
Towie wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:12 pm Castiron, I agree with you H69 is an obnoxious little twat.
Who thinks he is above everyone else, he certainly has no respect for others opinions. Hence the name calling he does when challenged.

Which is why I can’t be bothered to respond to any of his posts now, I suggest you do the same.

However I think this whole episode has gone way over the top. Like you I agree it was a mistake to play him, but it done now so let’s get on with it.

£250k fine is quite substantial, and re education is ample punishment in my book.

The constant hounding of him now is beyond a joke.
Absolutely Towie. The media are on overdrive on it, I get that. So if it takes me and you to see that the best thing to do to maybe stop that was to do the right thing in the first place by suspending him until further notice then it would hopefully quieten down, so we can get on with the job in hand.
To say that it hurts the club and the fans...fuck that. That cunt is representing our club, if he does something that hurts the image of our club, then if we suffer then so be it.
I would be quite happy not to see him in a West Ham shirt again, that's not going to happen, and we as a club have to live with that.
Let's see how people react when someone else from another club does something out of order.
As I've said, I'm happy with how I feel about the situation, Zouma will have to live with what he's done and the club will have to live or die by their decisions.
If the booing for Zouma affects the teams performance, don't say I didn't warn anyone.
Because suspending Zouma punishes everyone except Zouma. The Manager, the fans, the team and the club but not the player as he won't be fined any more and gets a week off. Genius !

Our fans were singing a new song about Zouma yesterday and someone had a blowup cat so it seems much of the offence is on here and the fans at the game have moved on.
Last edited by h69 on Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:03 am, edited 3 times in total.

h69

Post by h69 »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:38 am
tassiehammer wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:46 am Rumour going round that the video was taken when he was at Chelsea and the RSPCA already knew about it. Released this week to deflect racism claims. Anybody know anything about it?
Been reported in the press but West Ham themselves have apparently said the rumour is bollocks. Some wannabe twatterer or clickbaiter I guess. Nest I suppose someone will say it wasn't the real Zouma but a Zouma impersonator.

In all seriousness I don't really see when it happened is relevant. The fact he did it is enough surely. We can all accept the bloke is a dopy cunt and move on.
Exactly. If he did it he did it so it makes no difference anyway but like you said. He has been punished and its time to move on. No need to punish the club by dropping him because it sure as shit does not punish him.

Good atmosphere at Leicester yesterday so it has not really made much difference.
Last edited by h69 on Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

h69

Post by h69 »

That is not true.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Our fans were singing a new song about Zouma yesterday and someone had a blowup cat so it seems much of the offence is on here and the fans at the game have moved on.

Yeah proper classy that :lol: ffs.

h69

Post by h69 »

Castiron wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:36 am Our fans were singing a new song about Zouma yesterday and someone had a blowup cat so it seems much of the offence is on here and the fans at the game have moved on.

Yeah proper classy that :lol: ffs.
Just a bit of siege mentality. People were there for the football not for a lesson in morals.

In fact there wasn't a huge amount of booing coming from the Leicester fans when Zouma warmed up initially. A bit but not as much as the booing when they brought Verstergard on for Tielemans to 'see the game out' or at the final whistle.