Zouma could face jail

Chat about anything football related here!
Towie

Re: Zouma could face jail

Post by Towie »

Castiron wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:30 pm
Towie wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:12 pm Castiron, I agree with you H69 is an obnoxious little twat.
Who thinks he is above everyone else, he certainly has no respect for others opinions. Hence the name calling he does when challenged.

Which is why I can’t be bothered to respond to any of his posts now, I suggest you do the same.

However I think this whole episode has gone way over the top. Like you I agree it was a mistake to play him, but it done now so let’s get on with it.

£250k fine is quite substantial, and re education is ample punishment in my book.

The constant hounding of him now is beyond a joke.
Absolutely Towie. The media are on overdrive on it, I get that. So if it takes me and you to see that the best thing to do to maybe stop that was to do the right thing in the first place by suspending him until further notice then it would hopefully quieten down, so we can get on with the job in hand.
To say that it hurts the club and the fans...fuck that. That cunt is representing our club, if he does something that hurts the image of our club, then if we suffer then so be it.
I would be quite happy not to see him in a West Ham shirt again, that's not going to happen, and we as a club have to live with that.
Let's see how people react when someone else from another club does something out of order.
As I've said, I'm happy with how I feel about the situation, Zouma will have to live with what he's done and the club will have to live or die by their decisions.
If the booing for Zouma affects the teams performance, don't say I didn't warn anyone.
I agree they should not played him against Watford, but that done now. Too late to go back on it so let’s just get on with it now.
Zouma going to get booed everywhere he goes now, hopefully players develop that siege mentality to stand up to it.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Towie wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:12 pm Castiron, I agree with you H69 is an obnoxious little twat.
Who thinks he is above everyone else, he certainly has no respect for others opinions. Hence the name calling he does when challenged.

Which is why I can’t be bothered to respond to any of his posts now, I suggest you do the same.

However I think this whole episode has gone way over the top. Like you I agree it was a mistake to play him, but it done now so let’s get on with it.

£250k fine is quite substantial, and re education is ample punishment in my book.

The constant hounding of him now is beyond a joke.
Absolutely Towie. The media are on overdrive on it, I get that. So if it takes me and you to see that the best thing to do to maybe stop that was to do the right thing in the first place by suspending him until further notice then it would hopefully quieten down, so we can get on with the job in hand.
To say that it hurts the club and the fans...fuck that. That cunt is representing our club, if he does something that hurts the image of our club, then if we suffer then so be it.
I would be quite happy not to see him in a West Ham shirt again, that's not going to happen, and we as a club have to live with that.
Let's see how people react when someone else from another club does something out of order.
As I've said, I'm happy with how I feel about the situation, Zouma will have to live with what he's done and the club will have to live or die by their decisions.
If the booing for Zouma affects the teams performance, don't say I didn't warn anyone.
The club should have suspended him while an external investigation was still active and said they will not be commenting further at this time.

Everyone would have agreed West Ham acted with professional haste. There would have been no media censure or sponsorship withdrawals.

After a couple of weeks (14 days) Zouma could be brought back into the fold and the incident closed.

Yes, David Moyes would have had to utilise a replacement from a pool of Diop,Rice,Cresswell,Baptiste,Alese. Not ideal but no different than facing an injury or Covid isolation. Pretending Zouma was/is so crucial and can't be covered for a couple of routine league fixtures is nonsense.

The other nonsense the media distribute, thinking everyones a mug, is the lie of the maximum allowable club fine; being two weeks salary. It's not.
The maximum is six weeks and this can be applied/sanctioned when an employee is charged with egregious conduct. This is intended to cover conduct giving rise to enhanced damages. This would include actions that are consciously wrongful.

So animal abuse followed by the employer's loss of commercial activity due to sponsorship cancellation, would nicely fit the charge of egregious conduct. And that's without adding damages to the brand,image and iconography of the entity named West Ham Plc.

And we don't even have to debate that the individual responsible for all this, is a bit of a cunt do we ?

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Towie wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:24 pm
I agree they should not played him against Watford, but that done now. Too late to go back on it so let’s just get on with it now.
Zouma going to get booed everywhere he goes now, hopefully players develop that siege mentality to stand up to it.
Hope it doesn't derail us. I'm not saying anymore on the subject. Have a good weekend everyone.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Castiron wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:06 pm
Towie wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:24 pm

Hope it doesn't derail us. I'm not saying anymore on the subject. Have a good weekend everyone.
My final say as well unless it escalates into the club itself facing sanctions. Which incredibly has been suggested by some who've been on the wacky baccy a bit too much.

An emotive subject that's clearly upset some more than others. I was shocked and disgusted when it first appeared but it's intensity in me has died down now. He should never have played on Wednesday and the two weeks wages should have coincided with a two week ban meaning he missed tomorrow too. But the rantings of several media outlets like the Daily Mail that he should be jailed are the stuff of a disordered brain. Russia is on the verge of starting a fucking war yet Zouma's cat is getting as many column inches. And the leftie rags are still giving as much time to BJ and some cake.

I'm waiting for the 'Kurt Zouma ate my hamster' headline.

So some perspective is needed.

Zouma is a cunt but for now he's our cunt. Let's move on.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Shocking scenes filmed showing Spurs team playing football with hedgehogs at their training ground,time the Police and RSPCA arrived the hedgehogs were 3-0 up
:D

only1salty

Post by only1salty »

Had covid - what have I missed?

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Oliver Holt has a pop at sky in mailonline today basically saying that all though Kouma is a cunt there are bigger cunts on sky having a go at him who love the idea of Saudi cunts owning their club and saving them. Seems there are more cunts upset at a cat being kicked than there are at a journo being cut up in many pieces and said pieces never found.
Its a funny old game saint.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Good job the dead journo wasn't named Kashmoggie.

I' ll shut the door......

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Rumour going round that the video was taken when he was at Chelsea and the RSPCA already knew about it. Released this week to deflect racism claims. Anybody know anything about it?

Alfiehammer

Post by Alfiehammer »

Got to say, I work in a gym and normally a very proud hammer, and look forward to the members coming up and chatting football with me- but zouma really has damaged the reputation of the club.

Was a weird atmosphere on Tuesday night. My mate had a fair few beers and is one of those I’d place in the upset but not overly bothered category. Behind us was a group determined to really boo and generally very anti zouma. Words were exchanged and it did make for s strange atmosphere when it was hammer vs hammer.

The Isla post-match and seven minute clapping was impeccably conducted however.