Man Utd vs West Ham Utd Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Clayton

Re: Man Utd vs West Ham Utd Official Match Thread

Post by Clayton »

eskimo joe wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:52 pm
brookingslovechild wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:27 pm

like it... would like to see what Vlasic can do in the middle rather than stuck out on the wing, although cant see him not playing dawson.
There is the dilemma, Both Dawson and Diop had bad games last Sunday, with Zouma back who is he best partnered with?
Ah , but are the poor games down to them ? , With Zouma back ( hopefully ) for me the best to partner him with is his country man Diop with another countryman behind the pair marshalling the defence .

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Have to say Diop.....left sided....got pulled all over the park last week because Dawson was too slow getting back or across

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Clayton wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:08 pm Moyes is going to have a revelation , and just go for it with his best team 8-) .

Areola
Johnson - Zouma - Diop - Cresswell
Rice - Vlasic - Soucek
Bowen - Antonio - Fornals

Fabianski - Coufal - Dawson - Baptiste - Longelo - Kral - Lanzini - Benrahma - OkoFlex
like it... would like to see what Vlasic can do in the middle rather than stuck out on the wing, although cant see him not playing dawson.
Have to agree , I would love to see Vlasic in the middle he is no Winger and never was , I know Benrahma is back but Fornals ( even though he is no Winger ) has more about him and Cresswell needs all the help he can get defensively which Benrahma does not give .

JayK

Post by JayK »

brookingslovechild wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:59 pm this is not the utd of old and we are not the whu of old......however i expect the result to be as usual.

Just had an invite from a utd pal who has a box.....i have never seen us win when ive been with him...its a fuckin dilemma being a superstitious old twat.
Take the ticket then try get away from him. Maybe swap it with a stranger outside :lol:
COYI!!!

deanox

Post by deanox »

Diop's passing led to goals last week I would prefer Dawson for his arial ability.
Think we can sneak a 35% possession win :D
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

brookingslovechild wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:59 pm this is not the utd of old and we are not the whu of old......however i expect the result to be as usual.

Just had an invite from a utd pal who has a box.....i have never seen us win when ive been with him...its a fuckin dilemma being a superstitious old twat.
Show the team some love and have a little confidence that Moyes selects the right team and formation to win this match ;) , and show your buddy you have faith in the new whu , as you say we are not the old whu .

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Fully expect Lingard to play a part in the result :roll:

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

2-1 us.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Lindelof out coz he got burgled
COYI!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Clayton wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:03 pm

Have to agree , I would love to see Vlasic in the middle he is no Winger and never was , I know Benrahma is back but Fornals ( even though he is no Winger ) has more about him and Cresswell needs all the help he can get defensively which Benrahma does not give .
Totally agree with you about Benrahma's defensive shortcomings. As far as I'm concerned Benrahma can go back to Brentford if it means that Moyes will pick him ahead of Fornals in the centere of midfield. Do we want quality over 90 minutes or a 10 minute cameo every so often. ?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?