Man Utd vs West Ham Utd Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
JayK

Re: Man Utd vs West Ham Utd Official Match Thread

Post by JayK »

andyginbrasil wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:38 pm
JayK wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:47 pm

How much of the defender do you want in your mouth exactly? :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Take it all Ibby
:lol: :lol: :lol:
COYI!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

I watched the Man United v Brentford game last night and there were two different Man United's out there. In the first half it was Brentford v David deGea but in the second half United took control.

Hopefully Rangnick will restore Maguire to his rightful position in the centre of defence and replace the excellent Dalot with the less than impressive Aaron Wan Bissaka. And he can leave that bloody Elanga character on the bench as well. And if deGea should eat a dodgy Paella between now and Saturday it will be a big help.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

TBH my faith in us getting a result is quite low after the recent form. To restore it we need to come away with a well deserved draw minimum.

Only consolation is that dreams are still on track , 6th is what I thought we had a realistic chance of getting, not in the bag by a long way, but closer than 4th.

Zouma I believe is available, but after Moyes recent form and his past record he will probably give Zouma limited time. Soucek available too I heard, both could be hearsay, or...,......
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:37 pm I watched the Man United v Brentford game last night and there were two different Man United's out there. In the first half it was Brentford v David deGea but in the second half United took control.

Hopefully Rangnick will restore Maguire to his rightful position in the centre of defence and replace the excellent Dalot with the less than impressive Aaron Wan Bissaka. And he can leave that bloody Elanga character on the bench as well. And if deGea should eat a dodgy Paella between now and Saturday it will be a big help.
Plus dodgy referee and VAR for them to lose and the only chance we will get anything from this game is one of Man Utd player need to get a red card in mid-way first half. That arent going to happen as Man Utd always got away with bad foul so many times. Can we bring back Tevez and Defoe for this match will do for me.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Ibbyham wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:06 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:37 pm I watched the Man United v Brentford game last night and there were two different Man United's out there. In the first half it was Brentford v David deGea but in the second half United took control.

Plus dodgy referee and VAR for them to lose and the only chance we will get anything from this game is one of Man Utd player need to get a red card in mid-way first half. That arent going to happen as Man Utd always got away with bad foul so many times. Can we bring back Tevez and Defoe for this match will do for me.
Yes, but we might get deducted 9 points. And if Benrahma gets his skates on we could have him also.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

eskimo joe wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:38 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:06 pm

Yes, but we might get deducted 9 points. And if Benrahma gets his skates on we could have him also.
Benrahma must have returned as Algeria were eliminated with extreme prejudice,finishing bottom of their group. I bet DM can't wait to see the little genius - be like a new signing... :o

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

this is not the utd of old and we are not the whu of old......however i expect the result to be as usual.

Just had an invite from a utd pal who has a box.....i have never seen us win when ive been with him...its a fuckin dilemma being a superstitious old twat.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Moyes is going to have a revelation , and just go for it with his best team 8-) .

Areola
Johnson - Zouma - Diop - Cresswell
Rice - Vlasic - Soucek
Bowen - Antonio - Fornals

Fabianski - Coufal - Dawson - Baptiste - Longelo - Kral - Lanzini - Benrahma - OkoFlex

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

Clayton wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:08 pm Moyes is going to have a revelation , and just go for it with his best team 8-) .

Areola
Rice - Vlasic - Soucek

Fabianski - Coufal - Dawson - Baptiste - Longelo - Kral - Lanzini - Benrahma - OkoFlex
like it... would like to see what Vlasic can do in the middle rather than stuck out on the wing, although cant see him not playing dawson.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

brookingslovechild wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:27 pm
Clayton wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:08 pm Moyes is going to have a revelation , and just go for it with his best team 8-) .

Areola
Rice - Vlasic - Soucek

like it... would like to see what Vlasic can do in the middle rather than stuck out on the wing, although cant see him not playing dawson.
There is the dilemma, Both Dawson and Diop had bad games last Sunday, with Zouma back who is he best partnered with?