Man Utd vs West Ham Utd Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

Man Utd vs West Ham Utd Official Match Thread

Post by Ibbyham »

Took me time to calm down after a very furious and so angry of West Ham loss to Leeds which I almost smashed my iphone. That is the 3rd time at home we lost to a lower team including Brentford, Southampton and Leeds plus a draw against the team that I hated most....Brighton which we have only picked up 1 point than of 12 points at those team I predicted us to win and that 11 point loss that we should have been 2nd by now and comfortable in top 4. Today was a disgrace and I frankly, DO NOT want to see Diop wearing that West Ham shirt as he is simply NOT GOOD ENOUGH! and made Cresswell to unsettled and mistakes occurred. Rice will leave IF we failed to finish at least top 6 or 4 as his patience is running out as some players did not want to do their job properly.

Away to Man Utd we never win and only picked up 3 draws since our last win in 2007 and that has to change. Zouma will be in and hopefully Soucek will be in as well. Man Utd has some good quality players including Fernandez. We need to defend better as today only Dawson tried his best. Johnson will replace Coufal who was off the pace today.

Fabianski

Johnson
Dawson
Zouma
Cresswell

Ricey
Soucek

Bowen
Lanzini
Vlasic

Antonio

I am fully expected to get 0 point and my cousin who is a Man Utd fan will taunt me again that has been for many years. All I hope we will give a good go as I EXPECT A REACTION!!! after the horror show today.

COYI!!!!
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

GET STUCK IN!
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

brookingslovechild

Re: Man Utd vs West Ham Utd Official Match Thread

Post by brookingslovechild »

not to many options. If zouma and thomas back we might nick a draw, but frankly our record at OT is fuckin horrible.
Not many options to spice things up but hopefully moyes will not be replacing pablo if he is influencing the game (yesterday was bizarre) .
We can bloody their nose but generally we seem to be heroic losers against Man U
My least fav game of the season.
Add in some fine twattery by my utd supporting Brother in law and i suspect saturday may be a right off.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

brookingslovechild wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:01 pm not to many options. If zouma and thomas back we might nick a draw, but frankly our record at OT is fuckin horrible.
Not many options to spice things up but hopefully moyes will not be replacing pablo if he is influencing the game (yesterday was bizarre) .
We can bloody their nose but generally we seem to be heroic losers against Man U
My least fav game of the season.
Add in some fine twattery by my utd supporting Brother in law and i suspect saturday may be a right off.
We'll have at least 3 new signings by then mate.

I need more meds.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Spuds stupid fightback against Leicester that rub salt to my wound after the Leeds debacle and Man Utd win will make this match more important to us not to slip up. Need Chelsea to beat Tottenham and Burnley whether their game is on or off need to beat Arsenal which I can't see.

Look likely we are going to finish 7th place, NO THANKS to Diop! who let in Leeds goals! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Ibbyham wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:56 am Spuds stupid fightback against Leicester that rub salt to my wound after the Leeds debacle and Man Utd win will make this match more important to us not to slip up. Need Chelsea to beat Tottenham and Burnley whether their game is on or off need to beat Arsenal which I can't see.

Look likely we are going to finish 7th place, NO THANKS to Diop! who let in Leeds goals! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
You can't just blame Diop Ibby....the damage had already been done, we dropped too many points in our Xmas run up to put pressure on we missed the chance to make them chase us.....

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

andyginbrasil wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:27 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:56 am Spuds stupid fightback against Leicester that rub salt to my wound after the Leeds debacle and Man Utd win will make this match more important to us not to slip up. Need Chelsea to beat Tottenham and Burnley whether their game is on or off need to beat Arsenal which I can't see.

You can't just blame Diop Ibby....the damage had already been done, we dropped too many points in our Xmas run up to put pressure on we missed the chance to make them chase us.....
Hope we can get a new defender in this mouth but can't see that happening, Diop and other defenders need to do better and hope Zouma will start.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Ibbyham wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:40 pm
andyginbrasil wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:27 pm

Hope we can get a new defender in this mouth but can't see that happening, Diop and other defenders need to do better and hope Zouma will start.
How much of the defender do you want in your mouth exactly? :lol:
COYI!!!

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

JayK wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:47 pm

:lol: :lol:

Take it all Ibby

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

:D

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

:D :D :D
andyginbrasil wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:38 pm

:lol: :lol:

Take it all Ibby