West Ham Vs Leeds Utd Premier League Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
eskimo joe

Re: West Ham Vs Leeds Utd Premier League Official Match Thread

Post by eskimo joe »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:33 pm
eskimo joe wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:42 pm Let's blame it on the car, might be a hundred years old but it's engine still ticks over so no excuse for finishing last.

To some extent it is the players, but you can't gloss over the fact that they were, and looked, drained, and that can only be down to one.

Professional footballers can't play 3 games in 8 days?! Yes, but they don't only play games. Did they all need to play 3 games in 8 days?! No. No point in complaining about match congestion and doing nothing about it. Moyes even admitted they were tired. So most of this sits on Moyes shoulders.
Can't agree that it's only down to one tbh. The backroom staff are all part of the coaching set up. Yes, the manager has the final say, but his coaches, the medics, sports scientists, performance analysts and, for all I know, the trick cyclists, presumably all have input.

I know if I had been in the position of Nolan or Pearce I would have been banging on Moyes' door advocating fielding a second string against Leeds in the cup game to keep the first team back for the more important games later in the week. Maybe they were suggesting he should do that and he ignored their advice. But somehow I doubt it.
Who knows, but we have all heard the saying " The buck stops here". But who ever did or didn't decide to rest players was or were in error.

There could also be an argument that we as fans were partially responsible, well many fans maybe, our expectations , which have been voiced on many occasions, of taking the cup seriously influenced his decision, that and his desire to not concede points in the league, thus trying to please all. Probably a load of bullshit, but a possibility. But in the end it still comes down to their decision.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

h69

Post by h69 »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:42 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:20 pm Who’d have thought cunting off players was a heinous offence
Not proper fans ffs :D
They would have burst into fucking tears hearing the dogs abuse in the chicken run.
Cunting off players for lack of application and effort is one thing, but cunting off a player who is working his cojones off but just isn't good enough on the day is something else entirely. Some players don't put in the hard graft, that is a conscious decision on their part, but no one plays badly on purpose.

Unless of course you were a Wimbledon player on 7th May 1994 in the second half at Goodison Park. But I suspect an abundance of brown envelopes might have been a factor that day. ;)
I just noticed that this was just posted by someone with regards to Issa Diop (on Twitter in case TOWIE gets defensive again) by someone who uses Instagram. It was on Issa Diop's Instagram page apparently. I don't use that platform myself but if this is what people call constructive criticism then I am sad that we finally have a load of cunts following us rather than actual supporters.

Yes, he had a poor game but just how does that support him or the team

Still, they will still probably find time to march like a bunch of wankers because we can't attract players despite being 4th in the table :roll:
Attachments
FJZiISkXoAIxIv0.jpeg
FJZiISkXoAIxIv0.jpeg (134.46 KiB) Viewed 438 times

JayK

Post by JayK »

h69 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:41 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:42 pm

Cunting off players for lack of application and effort is one thing, but cunting off a player who is working his cojones off but just isn't good enough on the day is something else entirely. Some players don't put in the hard graft, that is a conscious decision on their part, but no one plays badly on purpose.

Unless of course you were a Wimbledon player on 7th May 1994 in the second half at Goodison Park. But I suspect an abundance of brown envelopes might have been a factor that day. ;)
I just noticed that this was just posted by someone with regards to Issa Diop (on Twitter in case TOWIE gets defensive again) by someone who uses Instagram. It was on Issa Diop's Instagram page apparently. I don't use that platform myself but if this is what people call constructive criticism then I am sad that we finally have a load of cunts following us rather than actual supporters.

Still, they will still probably find time to march like a bunch of wankers because we can't attract players despite being 4th in the table :roll:
Disgusting
COYI!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

JayK wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:47 pm
h69 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:41 pm

Disgusting
But from what we all read in the mainstream media about abuse many players get, not just our club of course, very typical of the lowlife cowards who tap away on their keyboards in their lonely little bedrooms presumably because their social skills are inadequate for the to join normal society.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:07 pm

Disgusting
But from what we all read in the mainstream media about abuse many players get, not just our club of course, very typical of the lowlife cowards who tap away on their keyboards in their lonely little bedrooms presumably because their social skills are inadequate for the to join normal society.
It's a good job he's not on loan from Chelsea is what I say... :?

JayK

Post by JayK »

Disgusting
Yep. It’s everywhere
COYI!!!

JayK

Post by JayK »

BlackDiamond wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:10 pm

shakeass
COYI!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

BlackDiamond wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:10 pm

On the subject of Chelsea loanees I wish someone at our club had had that Broja character on their radar. We could have done with him on loan that's for sure.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

eskimo joe wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:06 pm Our whole squad was having an off day or a partial one, but at least they were full of pep.
We're getting Pep? Thats how rumours start. :D
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Towie

Post by Towie »

Disgusting
Plenty of idiots at all clubs, you won’t get rid of them.

I personally can’t be bothered with those that just put abuse on their posts, Twitter, Instagram whatever platform it is.

What is just as sad is those that trawl through it all reading it then post it on other forums. 😂😂😂
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.