Oficial January Transfer Window Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Re: Daniel Kretinsky, David Moyes and David Sullivan having a meeting about transfers as I type...

Post by Whiskyman »

Pipe smurf wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:13 pm Don´t shoot the messenger

Kretinsky net worth is 4 billion $

whufc_crest
Out of idle curiosity what has Kretinsky's personal net worth got to do with West Ham ? It's no more relevant than the money my grandchildren have got loaded onto their Go Henry cards FFS.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Pipe smurf

Re: Daniel Kretinsky, David Moyes and David Sullivan having a meeting about transfers as I type...

Post by Pipe smurf »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:18 pm
Pipe smurf wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:13 pm Don´t shoot the messenger

Kretinsky net worth is 4 billion $

whufc_crest
Out of idle curiosity what has Kretinsky's personal net worth got to do with West Ham ? It's no more relevant than the money my grandchildren have got loaded onto their Go Henry cards FFS.
Check thi out, this lad means business I believe

Daniel Křetínský (Czech pronunciation: [ˈdanɪjɛl ˈkr̝ɛciːnskiː], born 9 July 1975) is a Czech billionaire businessman and lawyer, who is the chief executive officer (CEO) and 94% owner of Energetický a průmyslový holding (EPH), the largest energy group in Central Europe,[2][1] co-owner and president of football club AC Sparta Prague, and director and major shareholder of English football club West Ham United.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_K% ... Dnsk%C3%BD

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... n-west-ham

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

surely full blooded skin art are better than transfers.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

h69

Post by h69 »

Pipe smurf wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:23 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:18 pm

Check thi out, this lad means business I believe

Daniel Křetínský (Czech pronunciation: [ˈdanɪjɛl ˈkr̝ɛciːnskiː], born 9 July 1975) is a Czech billionaire businessman and lawyer, who is the chief executive officer (CEO) and 94% owner of Energetický a průmyslový holding (EPH), the largest energy group in Central Europe,[2][1] co-owner and president of football club AC Sparta Prague, and director and major shareholder of English football club West Ham United.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_K% ... Dnsk%C3%BD

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... n-west-ham
That was back in November. So we had 2 rich people owning us and now we have 3.

Man City and Chelsea have massively rich owners and have not bought anyone this window. Ditto Liverpool and Spurs to a lesser extent. Traore has seemingly turned down Spurs for Barca

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

:D :D :D not sure their need is quite the same as ours?
Covid in the Boardroom

Pipe smurf

Post by Pipe smurf »

Just noticed the first 2 letters in their names is DA, DA & DA , Now I´ve got a hunch that´s a sign we will sign 3 players ;) LB, CB and Striker (wouldn´t be bad to get a decent CM in too)

Pipe smurf

Post by Pipe smurf »

Ah of course David Gold there´s your 4th DA. A CM it will be or Lingard?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Pipe smurf wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:47 pm Just noticed the first 2 letters in their names is DA, DA & DA , Now I´ve got a hunch that´s a sign we will sign 3 players ;) LB, CB and Striker (wouldn´t be bad to get a decent CM in too)
Has anyone checked if there's a full moon tonight ?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Pipe smurf

Post by Pipe smurf »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:55 pm
Pipe smurf wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:47 pm Just noticed the first 2 letters in their names is DA, DA & DA , Now I´ve got a hunch that´s a sign we will sign 3 players ;) LB, CB and Striker (wouldn´t be bad to get a decent CM in too)
Has anyone checked if there's a full moon tonight ?
:D

Towie

Post by Towie »

Da da da, song by Trio.

Trio = 3 signings

Or Trio = 3 daft twats.

I think the latter.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.