League suspension

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

League suspension

Post by palerider »

Mateo Kovacic is the latest player to test positive for covid.

And several from the filthy vermin have too, leading to speculation that games could be called off with possibly a suspension of the league.

Personally I'd go further. You can't be too careful. Abandon it I say with the places as they are. I know we're 4th which would put us in the CL next season but that's just the way the cookie crumbles.

;)

JayK

Re: League suspension

Post by JayK »

palerider wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:54 am Mateo Kovacic is the latest player to test positive for covid.

And several from the filthy vermin have too, leading to speculation that games could be called off with possibly a suspension of the league.

Personally I'd go further. You can't be too careful. Abandon it I say with the places as they are. I know we're 4th which would put us in the CL next season but that's just the way the cookie crumbles.

;)
Get that petition started :lol:
COYI!!!

h69

Post by h69 »

palerider wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:54 am Mateo Kovacic is the latest player to test positive for covid.

;)
Sean Bean would start his march tomorrow

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

;)
If they suspended the league now, that will give us space for Zouma and Johnston to come back without missing too many games,

Unlikely though but you can never tell.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Ibbyham wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:38 am

;)
If they suspended the league now, that will give us space for Zouma and Johnston to come back without missing too many games,

I like the way you think Ibbs.

If they suspend the season for long enough, we may get AC and Wheelchair back for 90mins*

* Total mins played by both players combined, over the course of a 38 game season**

** Real season

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

OZHAMMER wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:55 am
Ibbyham wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:38 am

I like the way you think Ibbs.

If they suspend the season for long enough, we may get AC and Wheelchair back for 90mins*

* Total mins played by both players combined, over the course of a 38 game season**

** Real season
Real season hasn't changed us much except improvement a bit than last season.

Spotted Wilshere talking to the Dildo brother in Sullivan mansion chatting by the window. :lol: :lol:
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.