Zouma Injury

Chat about anything football related here!
JayK

Zouma Injury

Post by JayK »

I’ve heard rumblings of the injury being more serious than 1st feared and could potentially be out for anything between 3 months or til end of the season. Dunno how true these rumblings are. Hoping some of you may have heard /read any info on this anywhere?
COYI!!!

Newmarket

Re: Zouma Injury

Post by Newmarket »

JayK wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:18 pm I’ve heard rumblings of the injury being more serious than 1st feared and could potentially be out for anything between 3 months or til end of the season. Dunno how true these rumblings are. Hoping some of you may have heard /read any info on this anywhere?
It’s only claret & spew but hey !

https://www.claretandhugh.info/zouma-injury-update/
Bring back Jonathon !

JayK

Post by JayK »

Newmarket wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:22 pm
JayK wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:18 pm I’ve heard rumblings of the injury being more serious than 1st feared and could potentially be out for anything between 3 months or til end of the season. Dunno how true these rumblings are. Hoping some of you may have heard /read any info on this anywhere?
It’s only claret & spew but hey !

https://www.claretandhugh.info/zouma-injury-update/
Yeah I never go to those clowns generally. Hoping it’s not another CB with an ACL injury.
COYI!!!

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

I’ve heard the same stuff, very worrying if true and force to try one or two of da yoof. Don’t know enough about any of them to know if they’d be any good.
However at 56ys and 6’3” , I’ve kept myself in reasonable shape and could certainly do a job for 5 or 10 mins…although not keen on heading the ball if that’s ok..

JayK

Post by JayK »

brookingslovechild wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:54 pm
I’ve heard the same stuff, very worrying if true and force to try one or two of da yoof. Don’t know enough about any of them to know if they’d be any good.
However at 56ys and 6’3” , I’ve kept myself in reasonable shape and could certainly do a job for 5 or 10 mins…although not keen on heading the ball if that’s ok..
:lol: :lol: :lol: The ball don’t hurt as much to head as it used to back in your day mate.

Hopeful the get to show their qualities and stake a claim or uncle David might end up spending our January striker budget on a CB
COYI!!!

Towie

Post by Towie »

JayK wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:13 pm
brookingslovechild wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:54 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: The ball don’t hurt as much to head as it used to back in your day mate.

Hopeful the get to show their qualities and stake a claim or uncle David might end up spending our January striker budget on a CB
Jan striker budget 😂😂
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Towie wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:11 pm
JayK wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:13 pm

Jan striker budget 😂😂
50 quid can go a long way ya know
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

All the rumours are pointing to a 4 month layoff.

When Oggy was diagnosed we were saying it's the one area we're ok for. Now it's not. I suspect Cresswell will be rushed back to play in a three in defence with Dawson and Diop but that leaves us no room for anything more at all even though we have some promising kids. At a stretch Kral has played there in the past.

So it has to be a loan and a permanent in January and at the very start of it as well.

I hope the groundwork is in process for it but if the dwarf's track record is anything to go by he'll be haggling over a tenner.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

palerider wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:43 am All the rumours are pointing to a 4 month layoff.

When Oggy was diagnosed we were saying it's the one area we're ok for. Now it's not. I suspect Cresswell will be rushed back to play in a three in defence with Dawson and Diop but that leaves us no room for anything more at all even though we have some promising kids. At a stretch Kral has played there in the past.

So it has to be a loan and a permanent in January and at the very start of it as well.

I hope the groundwork is in process for it but if the dwarf's track record is anything to go by he'll be haggling over a tenner.
Could be Rice put back there :idea: , and Kral brought into the action :o .

palerider

Post by palerider »

Clayton wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:05 am
palerider wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:43 am All the rumours are pointing to a 4 month layoff.

Could be Rice put back there :idea: , and Kral brought into the action :o .
He can obviously play there but a no-no for me. He's too important for the general team system.

Maybe it's time to see how good Alese and Baptiste are until reinforcements are drafted in.