West Ham vs Brighton Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
jameskel

Re: West Ham vs Brighton Official Match Thread

Post by jameskel »

Brighton better team by miles. We looked like a proper David moyes, Everton team tonight. Antonio is not a prem striker, I may have a T shirt printed up. Arthur is not worth a wank. I think we nicked a point, so not bad
Covid in the Boardroom

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

jameskel wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:49 pm Brighton better team by miles. We looked like a proper David moyes, Everton team tonight. Antonio is not a prem striker, I may have a T shirt printed up. Arthur is not worth a wank. I think we nicked a point, so not bad
Hope you are just joking about the Antonio bit 😂

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

The worst game I have seen Antonio player in a long time.

Brighton,were very neat and tidy without giving us too much trouble.I said to my son,I bet they score a late one..I should put money on it..And they did.They only had 10 men on the bloody pitch too.They are our bogey team.

Still can't work out how that goal wasn't given.

Take it on the chin.

Still created another chances to win it..A disappointing night.

Let's be honest,we are nowhere near the top 3 on standards...LET'S JUST ENJOY THE SEASON.
Last edited by terrya1965 on Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

You all need a nice dip in a hot tub like I did after the game, don't give a fuck right now.
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

palerider

Post by palerider »

palerider wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:43 am I'd drop Antonio. It's like playing with 10 men atm. Not sure about the formation but the bloke needs a rest.

The brownhatters are our bogey team and 1-1 for me.
I'm quite good at predictions. Maybe I should bet.

I'm also at a disadvantage as I was out and followed the game on a Whatsapp group. I'm told Antonio was 1) Gash, 2) a lazy cunt and 3) Billy big bollocks.

We appear to have the cutting edge of a kitten who's had it's claws clipped apart from at corners. I suppose at least Soucek may have got some confidence back but it's obvious we need some 'oomph' in the transfer window although I'm covinced we could sign M'Bappe and that stubborn Jock cunt would keep him on the bench.

If I was the manager I'd play Perkins against Chelsea just to send a message as I can't see anything from the game anyway.

You're as good as your last game. The Messiah should realise that. We were arsehole lucky to draw. At home. To Brighton. Who had 66% posession and only had 10 men on the pitch when they equalised but still had us hanging on......unsuccessfully.

Moyes out.

deanox

Post by deanox »

BillyDWhizz wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:25 pm That's what we get for being half arsed all game thinking we could cruise to a 1-0. Fucking abysmal performance.
Nice buns :D
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Castiron wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:35 pm That was a tired performance. There's work to be done. Maybe we just did too much chasing on Sunday. Could do with some fresh legs for sure Harry.
We didn’t look after the ball anything like well enough. And it’s a hell of a lot more tiring to play chase the ball than it is when you’ve got it.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Post by 9898 »

The unravelling of Moyes begins.
Fact.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Fuck knows what happened there we just weren’t in the fucking game
Yet saying that one off the crossbar a dubious fucking var decision ,one off the line and a couple of cracking save’s from their keeper
Sorely missed Cresswell on the left
Every fucking throw Johnson gave to the opposition
That Massuaku is absolute dog shit
Pass after pass gifted to the cunts
Have to buck their fucking ideas up to measure up to the fucking rent boys or it’s a right old hammering Saturday

Anyhow fuck it

Onwards and upwards.

Towie

Post by Towie »

Just got back, I thought we deserved to win on the chances created. Their keeper had a cracking game and for all their possession can only remember Fabs making one outstanding same.

Brighton very easy on the eye but create nothing.

And can anyone tell me who was offside for the disallowed goal? As when they put it on screen NO ONE was offside!!!
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.