Man Utd WANT Moyes and Rice

Chat about anything football related here!
terrya1965

Re: Man Utd WANT Moyes and Rice

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:24 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:01 am

We are all entitled to an opinion.
Not when it's wrong, you're not. ;)
Listen mate,it's not a fact,is it?An opinion CAN'T be wrong.

A fact is that my name is Terry,it`s not an opinion is it?

I think Maguire is not a bad player..That is opinion.

Hope that helps,but I still expect you to have the final word,because that is in your character. That's just an opinion ;)

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:57 pm

Hope that helps,but I still expect you to have the final word,because that is in your character. That's just an opinion ;)
Oh FFS lighten up. Those little emoji thingys tell you a comment is meant to be tongue in cheek.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:43 pm

Oh FFS lighten up. Those little emoji thingys tell you a comment is meant to be tongue in cheek.
Whiskyman...Banter mate. :lol:

Parry Hotter

Post by Parry Hotter »

Think you make a good preacher Terry. Can imagine you giving out the sermons in church on sunday. Hallelooya lets sing a him. :lol:

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Parry Hotter wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:10 pm

Think you make a good preacher Terry. Can imagine you giving out the sermons in church on sunday. Hallelooya lets sing a him. :lol:
Awe Parry,you wouldn't want to hear me sing mate,I sound like a foghorn. ;) Still don't stop me though :lol:

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:38 am

Terry, you or I would probably look half decent against the crap teams England have come up against recently, Poland excepted. For £80 million he shouldn't need to rely on the services of a decent defensive midfielder in front of him. He should at least be capable of reading a game and timing tackles correctly, two of the fundamentals for a central defender, Have him at West Ham ? Is there a vacancy for an office boy ? Dawson's got his faults but I'd have him over that useless slabhead anyway.
I'm going to suggest that Pochettino will be the new Unied manager within 7 days.

He wants the job and they (Man U) have idetified him (Poch) as their No 1. Target

PSG would require compensation (£10M) but the Glazers would recoup that with the share price increasing.

PSG would them move for Zidane (available) who has impressed the Qatari's with his ambassadorial work for the Qatari family during their successful world cup bid.

Everybody gets a good outcome. That's unusual in football

h69

Post by h69 »

BlackDiamond wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:28 pm

I'm going to suggest that Pochettino will be the new Unied manager within 7 days.

He wants the job and they (Man U) have idetified him (Poch) as their No 1. Target

PSG would require compensation (£10M) but the Glazers would recoup that with the share price increasing.

PSG would them move for Zidane (available) who has impressed the Qatari's with his ambassadorial work for the Qatari family during their successful world cup bid.

Poch doesn't. He moves from a team that will likely win the French league and has a chance of the Champions League to a team with little chance of winning anything this season.

I know the French league is not all that but that 'no trophy' thing is round his neck.

Seems they want Valverde now as an interim and then either ZZ or Poch in the summer

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

h69 wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:52 pm

Poch doesn't. He moves from a team that will likely win the French league and has a chance of the Champions League to a team with little chance of winning anything this season.

I know the French league is not all that but that 'no trophy' thing is round his neck.

Seems they want Valverde now as an interim and then either ZZ or Poch in the summer
I'm not sure the "no trophy" thing is that big a deal tbh. Had he managed Manchester United for the length of time he had been at Spurs and not won a trophy it would probably be fair to criticise him. However Manchester United are a club historically used to winning Champions Leagues or Premier League titles. The expectation at that club is much higher than it is at Tottenham,, at least among their less deluded fans ,who have never won the CL and last won the League title 60 odd years ago. Spurs have won the odd domestic cup but these days they hardly matter in the overall scheme of things, and even when they did winning a domestic cup often has as much to do with the luck of the draw and who you play in the 5 or 6 games it takes to get to a final as it does with the ability or otherwise of the manager.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Towie

Post by Towie »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:01 pm
h69 wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:52 pm

I'm not sure the "no trophy" thing is that big a deal tbh. Had he managed Manchester United for the length of time he had been at Spurs and not won a trophy it would probably be fair to criticise him. However Manchester United are a club historically used to winning Champions Leagues or Premier League titles. The expectation at that club is much higher than it is at Tottenham,, at least among their less deluded fans ,who have never won the CL and last won the League title 60 odd years ago. Spurs have won the odd domestic cup but these days they hardly matter in the overall scheme of things, and even when they did winning a domestic cup often has as much to do with the luck of the draw and who you play in the 5 or 6 games it takes to get to a final as it does with the ability or otherwise of the manager.
Spuds are a European Super league giant don’t you know?
Stop belittling them!
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

only1salty

Post by only1salty »

I would suggest Poch in the summer

He would be mad to leave PSG when they have a front 3 of Mbappe, Neymar and Messi. With those 3 they have a chance of winning anything.

Mbappe is off in the summer on a free and Poch will follow.

That would be my bet