West Ham fans banned from Vienna

Chat about anything football related here!
Castiron

Re: West Ham fans banned from Vienna

Post by Castiron »

garnett wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:41 pm
Castiron wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:15 pm There's idiots that follow every football club. Just ask the black fella who the Chelsea scum kicked off a train.
Or the Orthodox Jew on a plane
As I said idiots with every club including us.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Just heard on the radio that the club asked UEFA for clarification and were told that the ban has been enforced because around 100 or so West Ham fans in Genk without tickets tried storming one of the gates to get in. As usual the actions of a small group of brain dead tossers has fucked things up for those people who have already paid for transport and possibly accommodation.

As has been said every club has it's neanderthal element who invariably fuck things up for the rest.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:52 am Just heard on the radio that the club asked UEFA for clarification and were told that the ban has been enforced because around 100 or so West Ham fans in Genk without tickets tried storming one of the gates to get in. As usual the actions of a small group of brain dead tossers has fucked things up for those people who have already paid for transport and possibly accommodation.

As has been said every club has it's neanderthal element who invariably fuck things up for the rest.
…and that wasn’t videoed and plastered all over social media ?

Sounds suspicious to me .

So much easier to make the innocent suffer than identify the perpetrators eh ?

I’d say that’s bull .

Fuck me the scousers would still be serving a ban .
Bring back Jonathon !

h69

Post by h69 »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:52 am Just heard on the radio that the club asked UEFA for clarification and were told that the ban has been enforced because around 100 or so West Ham fans in Genk without tickets tried storming one of the gates to get in. As usual the actions of a small group of brain dead tossers has fucked things up for those people who have already paid for transport and possibly accommodation.

Morons.

I spoke with RV this morning and they are gutted that there won't be away fans there and could not have been nicer and more welcoming when I told them I was still going to be there.

Post by 9898 »

h69 wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:24 am

Morons.

I spoke with RV this morning and they are gutted that there won't be away fans there and could not have been nicer and more welcoming when I told them I was still going to be there.
Another moron who is part of the problem.
Banned but still makes a point of publicly stating he will still go. Part of the problem.
This Euro campaign gas sadly bought out the worst in West Ham fans.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:55 am

…and that wasn’t videoed and plastered all over social media ?

Sounds suspicious to me .

So much easier to make the innocent suffer than identify the perpetrators eh ?

I’d say that’s bull .

Fuck me the scousers would still be serving a ban .
No idea if it was all over the Twattersphere because I'm one of those (supposedly) sad fuckers who doesn't use Twitter. But if you're right, just as the incident on the plane made it very simple to identify the culprits, I'd imagine the authorities wouldn't have too much difficulty identifying the ring leaders because they would probably want to plaster it all over social media so their "followers" could see how big, brave and clever they were.

Problem is though that UEFA aren't responsible for prosecuting the cunts are they ? That's the responsibility of Belgian plod who probably just wanted to put the cunts on the first available transport back to our shores. Same as why the F A got done didn't they for the gate storming before the Euro final in the summer.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

h69

Post by h69 »

9898 wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:46 am
h69 wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:24 am

Morons.

Banned but still makes a point of publicly stating he will still go. Part of the problem.
Luckily for me I can read and so I can work out that there is no ban on fans attending, just a ban on West Ham selling away tickets.

Since I bought mine from Rapid Vienna I am not affected.

Not a lawyer are you ? :lol:

Post by 9898 »

h69 wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:54 am
9898 wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:46 am

Luckily for me I can read and so I can work out that there is no ban on fans attending, just a ban on West Ham selling away tickets.

Mental pigmys out in force today.
I never referenced where you purchased the tickets.
You are going over there as a West ham fan. End of.
Disgraceful actions that will further damage the club.

h69

Post by h69 »

9898 wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:33 pm
h69 wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:54 am

No it won't because the sanction is just on West Ham selling tickets to away fans. Try harder.

Post by 9898 »

h69 wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:58 pm
9898 wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:33 pm

No it won't because the sanction is just on West Ham selling tickets to away fans. Try harder.
No debate from you as you have no answers.
Resorting to silly, nonsense comments that mean nothing.