Sacking Merry-Go-Round

Chat about anything football related here!
JayK

Re: Sacking Merry-Go-Round

Post by JayK »

Ibbyham wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:05 pm
palerider wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:50 pm

Squeaky cunts deserve Tony Pulis.
or Sam Allardyce or even Prince William.
Wouldn’t surprise me to see Sam there. Not far from home
COYI!!!

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

JayK wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:58 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:05 pm

or Sam Allardyce or even Prince William.
Wouldn’t surprise me to see Sam there. Not far from home
There aren't many top manager available except Foncesca so Allardyce has Aston Villa and Norwich avaiable to manage.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Ibbyham wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:38 pm No surprises at Villa Park.......

Denis Smith already in a MINICAB

You're Fired1

Who Next?
Who next ? How about Ole, Ole, Ole Ole. as the song goes. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:02 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:38 pm No surprises at Villa Park.......

Denis Smith already in a MINICAB

You're Fired1

Who Next?
Who next ? How about Ole, Ole, Ole Ole. as the song goes. ;)
Hope Ole, Ole, Ole will stay, the better for us. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Towie

Post by Towie »

Who is next?

The Spanish Waiter?
The Tinker man?
Eddie Howe did I get that job?
Gravel voice Dyche?

My money is on Ranieri, that Watford board have fired more people than Sir Alan Sugar.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Towie wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:39 pm Who is next?

The Spanish Waiter?
The Tinker man?
Gravel voice Dyche?

My money is on Ranieri, that Watford board have fired more people than Sir Alan Sugar.
I think the Spanish waiter is hanging on by the skin of his teeth. A result against Arsenal not long ago helped him and now through to the next round of the F.A Cup. And without their main striker and no money to spend, I think he’ll hold on for a while longer yet.
I think it has to be the tinker man before the other 3 mentioned
COYI!!!

dorsetdano

Post by dorsetdano »

JayK wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:47 pm
Towie wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:39 pm Who is next?

The Spanish Waiter?
The Tinker man?
Gravel voice Dyche?

I think the Spanish waiter is hanging on by the skin of his teeth. A result against Arsenal not long ago helped him and now through to the next round of the F.A Cup. And without their main striker and no money to spend, I think he’ll hold on for a while longer yet.
Don't dismiss Conte walking on on Tottenham when Levy doesn't back him in the transfer market and then he'd be off to Manure. I would be gobsmacked if he is still managing Them lot next October. Ranieri would be fav to get the sack in the next few days, especially seeing as they have lost about four players to the AfCon. Their next 3 games are v Newcastle, Burnley & Norwich. If he loses two of those he is toast

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

dorsetdano wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:54 am
JayK wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:47 pm

Don't dismiss Conte walking on on Tottenham when Levy doesn't back him in the transfer market and then he'd be off to Manure. I would be gobsmacked if he is still managing Them lot next October. Ranieri would be fav to get the sack in the next few days, especially seeing as they have lost about four players to the AfCon. Their next 3 games are v Newcastle, Burnley & Norwich. If he loses two of those he is toast
I think we'd all love it,if Conte walked. :lol:

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

terrya1965 wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:13 pm
dorsetdano wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:54 am
Well your Mr Popular on here at the momemnt - what have you gone and done now ?...I've given you an uptick to show solidarity and we don't need another rascal losing confidence and evaporating, before the Gonz can produce another video declaring 'Declan Rice is the best midfielder in europe etc'...it's too early for that.

Ask the Whisk why he keeps awarding merit badges to his own posts - because if that's the new self endorsement policy,we all need to be aware of it...

And as for Palerider, you don't need to worry about that lad. He always takes January as catchup time for his over exuberant libido and is thus generally unavailable for companionable chit-chat...different strokes for different folks

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:44 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:13 pm

Well your Mr Popular on here at the momemnt - what have you gone and done now ?...I've given you an uptick to show solidarity and we don't need another rascal losing confidence and evaporating, before the Gonz can produce another video declaring 'Declan Rice is the best midfielder in europe etc'...it's too early for that.

Ask the Whisk why he keeps awarding merit badges to his own posts - because if that's the new self endorsement policy,we all need to be aware of it...

And as for Palerider, you don't need to worry about that lad. He always takes January as catchup time for his over exuberant libido and is thus generally unavailable for companionable chit-chat...different strokes for different folks
Mr Unpopular more like. :lol:

Thanks for your solidarity though BD.