Daniel Kretinsky

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Re: Daniel Kretinsky

Post by palerider »

Interesting to see how much (or if any) will go towards squad additions in January.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Ibbyham wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:44 pm So what happened to Sullivan's and Gold's plus other's stakes in West Ham? More details on that coming shortly.
What other stakes Ibby ? All that's happened is that Kretinsky has invested around £150 k and new shares have been created based on whatever the club's value has been assessed at. No one has actually sold any shares to Kretinsky but because there are now more shares in existence the value of each share has reduced.

Putting it another way if Sullivan and Gold had sold shares any money from the sale would be theirs. Because Kretinsky has been allocated new shares for his investment the £150 million he has invested is the PLC's money and available for whatever the board, which now includes Kretinsky, decides.

Sullivan is no longer the majority shareholder which means the other board members collectively could out vote him should they wish which wasn't the case before.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:29 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:44 pm So what happened to Sullivan's and Gold's plus other's stakes in West Ham? More details on that coming shortly.
What other stakes Ibby ? All that's happened is that Kretinsky has invested around £150 k and new shares have been created based on whatever the club's value has been assessed at. No one has actually sold any shares to Kretinsky but because there are now more shares in existence the value of each share has reduced.

Putting it another way if Sullivan and Gold had sold shares any money from the sale would be theirs. Because Kretinsky has been allocated new shares for his investment the £150 million he has invested is the PLC's money and available for whatever the board, which now includes Kretinsky, decides.

Sullivan is no longer the majority shareholder which means the other board members collectively could out vote him should they wish which wasn't the case before.
https://www.claretandhugh.info/how-the- ... eaks-down/

This is what I have read so Sullivan, like you said, could be voted out from other board.

Kretinsky is a very passionate football man and willing to succeed and that is a positive sign, not like Arsenal, Blackburn, Sheff Utd whom owner aren't interested in succeeding.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

They might, but highly unlikely since it would take Gold being in agreement to do so. Sullivan & Gold still own 63.9% of the club shares (Sullivan 38.8, Gold 25.1 and others 9.1 % respectively).

Pure speculation on my part here but the end game could be a scenario involving Kretinsky acquiring Golds' shares at some point in the future maybe? That would give him full control and us a better idea as to where the club - financially at least, is heading.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

BillyDWhizz wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:35 pm

They might, but highly unlikely since it would take Gold being in agreement to do so. Sullivan & Gold still own 63.9% of the club shares (Sullivan 38.8, Gold 25.1 and others 9.1 % respectively).

Pure speculation on my part here but the end game could be a scenario involving Kretinsky acquiring Golds' shares at some point in the future maybe? That would give him full control and us a better idea as to where the club - financially at least, is heading.
All speculation of course but I reckon you might be onto something there. Acquiring 27% of a football club seems a very odd business decision unless there are certain guarantees in respect of guaranteed dividend payments or, as you have suggested, future acquisition of more shares.Otherwise quite simply what would be the point?

Towie

Post by Towie »

9898 wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:43 pm This won't happen.
Load of BS fed to the media.
Wrong again Numbnuts.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

deanox

Post by deanox »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:08 pm
BillyDWhizz wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:35 pm

All speculation of course but I reckon you might be onto something there. Acquiring 27% of a football club seems a very odd business decision unless there are certain guarantees in respect of guaranteed dividend payments or, as you have suggested, future acquisition of more shares.Otherwise quite simply what would be the point?
I think he has positioned himself so when we can actually buy the Stadium in 2023 he is in a prime position..
I also have no complaints about anyone investing that much money.
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

palerider

Post by palerider »

Kretinsky out.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

deanox wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:25 am

I think he has positioned himself so when we can actually buy the Stadium in 2023 he is in a prime position..
There's certainly no downside to that sort of investment. I wonder what Hammers United's stance on it is, they've been very quiet recently.

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

deanox wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:25 am

I thought 23 was the year that Sully could sell and not have to pay some sort of reimbursement for the stadium. Didn't know we could actually buy it. Thought it was a 99 year lease.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............