Daniel Kretinsky

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Re: Daniel Kretinsky

Post by palerider »

tassiehammer wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:18 pm Is he allowed to be an owner/ part owner of 2 clubs? Us now being a regular in european competitions, ;) , being drawn against Sparta would mean he'd have to buy a half and half scarf.
It would mean, if he were to own the club outright, that either Sparta, ourselves or both would be banned from Europe under the new rules from what I've read.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Ibbyham wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:30 pm https://www.claretandhugh.info/czech-bi ... -powerful/

Worth a read.
Travelling by helicopter seems to be something to avoid. That poor sod got killed in one, so did the bloke who bought Leicester. And didn't Matthew Harding, the Chelsea director who has a stand named after him, die in a helicopter crash as well?

Think I'll stick to the M25. Maybe run a few protestors over while I'm out and about. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:24 am
Ibbyham wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:30 pm https://www.claretandhugh.info/czech-bi ... -powerful/

Worth a read.
Travelling by helicopter seems to be something to avoid. That poor sod got killed in one, so did the bloke who bought Leicester. And didn't Matthew Harding, the Chelsea director who has a stand named after him, die in a helicopter crash as well?

Think I'll stick to the M25. Maybe run a few protestors over while I'm out and about. ;)
I been on helicopter for a ride in Cyprus once and it wasn't that comfortable.

If you stick to the M25 with a few protestors, tell those GSB to do one :lol:

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Ibbyham wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:51 am
Whiskyman wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:24 am

I have only three times ridden in a helicopter. Once was on holiday in Canada when I took a sighseeing trip in one over the Niagara Falls. The other two times were from Battersea Heliport to Heathrow Airport prior to flying off on business trips. After the second one, on a day it was very windy and the short trip was, to say the least, not very pleasant, I decided in future I would forego the so called "executive fucking perks" and use the sodding tube to get to the airport.

I hate the fucking things.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:58 am

I have only three times ridden in a helicopter. Once was on holiday in Canada when I took a sighseeing trip in one over the Niagara Falls. The other two times were from Battersea Heliport to Heathrow Airport prior to flying off on business trips. After the second one, on a day it was very windy and the short trip was, to say the least, not very pleasant, I decided in future I would forego the so called "executive fucking perks" and use the sodding tube to get to the airport.

Me 2, never go on helicopter, worst ride than going on aeroplanes.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

But all that not withstanding , Petr Cech’s ex I believe ?

And she also has a fine set 😊
Bring back Jonathon !

Post by 9898 »

Just happy you don't go in for all that zoltaneering rubbish.
I got the bus to my last business meeting which was a 'how to make a big mac' course.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

9898 wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:57 am

Just happy you don't go in for all that zoltaneering rubbish.
I got the bus to my last business meeting which was a 'how to make a big mac' course.
Yeah Whisk :lol:

How was the Frankie Stapleton Piggy Back Rides ?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

I always thought the helicoptor as a transport was probably reasonably safe as they were used for years in the Vietnam war. And having spotted the opportunity to take a trip in a UH-1 Iroquois, better known as a 'Huey' while travelling in Texas, I went up for a spin.

Imagine my disappointment when I discovered the door machine gun had been removed and they didn't play 'sympathy for the devil' during the flight.
That's $200 dollars in someone else's pocket and I didn't believe the pilots had flown during operation 'rolling thunder' either.

On later investigation, research revealed a total of 11,846 helicopters were shot down or crashed during the war, resulting in nearly 5,000 American pilots and crew killed. The life expectancy of a helicopter pilot in Viet Nam was between 13 and 30 days.

So don't do it folks...that Lieutenant Colonel William "Bill" Kilgore from 'Apocalypse Now' was not as real as he seemed...