The North West wankfest

Chat about anything football related here!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: The North West wankfest

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:01 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:31 pm Listening to the comments after their drubbing yesterday, you'd have thought the world would end.
Ffs get a grip, thousands of people all over the world are dying every week from covid and these cunts are whining because Ole Greta cuntflaps making a bollocks of Man Utd. So what you lost, you were outclassed, humiliated etc etc, but in the grand scheme of things it matters not a fuck.
Choose between training on a Monday morning or breathing your last in a hospital bed, I know which one I'd take.
Fucking pricks.

As an aside, they play the filth this week, mass suicides are on the cards for whoever loses that one.
You're right of course, everything is relative but I don't think the Red Mancs are alone in that though mate. You should have heard some of our cunts on the phone ins as recently as the summer window. The season hadn't even started. We hadn't lost a game but life wasn't worth living because we hadn't, at the time, bought anyone apart from Dawson.

No doubt a lot of people do need some serious reality checks.
Remember the fucking twats whining like soppy fucking girls when we sold Diagana ffs
The whole fucking club was going to collapse ,the cunt can’t even get in the fucking Baggies side.

h69

Post by h69 »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:31 pm

You're right of course, everything is relative but I don't think the Red Mancs are alone in that though mate. You should have heard some of our cunts on the phone ins as recently as the summer window. The season hadn't even started. We hadn't lost a game but life wasn't worth living because we hadn't, at the time, bought anyone apart from Dawson.

Remember the fucking twats whining like soppy fucking girls when we sold Diagana ffs
The whole fucking club was going to collapse ,the cunt can’t even get in the fucking Baggies side.
Yep you are not wrong. Its the same every year, people dont wait until the end of the window and anyone we ship out is the boards fault as they are the next Messi like Toni Martinez (Porto B !!) or Diangana (West Brom bench).

h69

Post by h69 »

9898 wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:12 pm
h69 wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:10 am Yep. Yesterday morning, you would have thought that there was only one game and not three.
One game had a team going for the title and the other team people thought would be going for the title.
The other games had teams aiming for Europa league places at best.
No surprise all media interest was on the Man Utd v Liverpool game.
No surprise but a bit OTT.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

I do indeed. The fee we got for him is beginning to look like a decent piece of business now isn't it ?

Although I still think we overpaid for Benrahma. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Towie

Post by Towie »

Mark Noble was one of those whining girls btw.

Poor lad has just had the football skills coached out of him by BFS.
Good player will get back to his best, and maybe he could be doing what Benrahma is doing if given the chance.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Towie wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:12 pm

Good player will get back to his best, and maybe he could be doing what Benrahma is doing if given the chance.
Head above parapet time. I was one of those who questioned his sale at the time. I didn't think it made much sense to sell Diangana and bring in a replacement who was essentially a player of similar style. Tbh I've still got to be convinced that Benrahma is the "real deal" type of player we are going to need if we are serious about becoming regular European competition challengers. I do think he's a better player than Diangana but a massive upgrade ? Not for me I'm afraid.

In fairness to Diangana, and, heaven forbid BFS, didn't he sustain an injury that kept him out for a while not too long after Allardyce turned up there.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Heard that Ole has been arrested for impersonating a PL Manager.

I'll get my coat. ;)

h69

Post by h69 »

terrya1965 wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:55 pm Heard that Ole has been arrested for impersonating a PL Manager.

I'll get my coat. ;)
He has not done a great job of it

Towie

Post by Towie »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:30 am
Towie wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:12 pm

Head above parapet time. I was one of those who questioned his sale at the time. I didn't think it made much sense to sell Diangana and bring in a replacement who was essentially a player of similar style. Tbh I've still got to be convinced that Benrahma is the "real deal" type of player we are going to need if we are serious about becoming regular European competition challengers. I do think he's a better player than Diangana but a massive upgrade ? Not for me I'm afraid.

In fairness to Diangana, and, heaven forbid BFS, didn't he sustain an injury that kept him out for a while not too long after Allardyce turned up there.
Agree, I also didn’t see the sense in it.

And you are right he did get an injury while BFS there, but I’m sure BFS wouldn’t have suited his play anyway.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

h69

Post by h69 »

Towie wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:30 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:30 am

Agree, I also didn’t see the sense in it.

And you are right he did get an injury while BFS there, but I’m sure BFS wouldn’t have suited his play anyway.
I think Benrahma is a lot better than people realise. You only have to look at the opposition forums to see how he is perceived by their fans. He is not yet the finished article as Moyes does take some time to alter players to his style and I expect Vlasic to also take a while but 25M is little for the type of player Benrahma is. Ndombele at Spurs cost £55m and Nicholas Pepe at Arsenal was £72m and I dont think they are better than him at present.

As for Diangana. Completely different type of player so not a 1-1 replacement but for me a championship player at present. He is an out and out winger and more one dimensional whereas Benrahma is an inside forward and Moyes likes those in his side. I think Dingana has great pace that suits playing in the championship but at PL level I never really thought he could regularly beat PL fullbacks. He may come good but is nowhere near yet.

I dont think this can be blamed on BFS. He hardly played for WBA under him as someone rightly said he was injured but as he matures, he needs to have a bit more about him than pure pace.