The North West wankfest

Chat about anything football related here!
terrya1965

Re: The North West wankfest

Post by terrya1965 »

h69 wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:42 am
Towie wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:30 pm

Agree, I also didn’t see the sense in it.

And you are right he did get an injury while BFS there, but I’m sure BFS wouldn’t have suited his play anyway.
I think Benrahma is a lot better than people realise. You only have to look at the opposition forums to see how he is perceived by their fans. He is not yet the finished article as Moyes does take some time to alter players to his style and I expect Vlasic to also take a while but 25M is little for the type of player Benrahma is. Ndombele at Spurs cost £55m and Nicholas Pepe at Arsenal was £72m and I dont think they are better than him at present.

As for Diangana. Completely different type of player so not a 1-1 replacement but for me a championship player at present. He is an out and out winger and more one dimensional whereas Benrahma is an inside forward and Moyes likes those in his side. I think Dingana has great pace that suits playing in the championship but at PL level I never really thought he could regularly beat PL fullbacks. He may come good but is nowhere near yet.

I dont think this can be blamed on BFS. He hardly played for WBA under him as someone rightly said he was injured but as he matures, he needs to have a bit more about him than pure pace.
Decent post H.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

I turned on 5 Live just before half time.

I heard these quotes:

This is like the old United

Top 3,has good has any of them.

They will be challenging them if they carry on playing football like this.

I thought,they must be 4 or 5-0 up..

Then they said it was 0-0. :shock:

Wtf..They have been licking the new managers arsehole all weekend.

I don't get it.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

terrya1965 wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:11 pm I turned on 5 Live just before half time.

I heard these quotes:

I don't get it.
In an article about Rangnick’s first game in charge, it says for the next three months the fixture calendar has been quite kind to United with the hardest league game in that period, probably West Ham at home.

Recognition where its due...

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:11 pm I turned on 5 Live just before half time.

I heard these quotes:

I don't get it.
I watched the game with my eldest grandson who is 15 and a Man United fan. He thought they were, in his words total pants. I actually think that with their squad. properly managed, they should be the club who finish fourth but their performance today was one that, had my grandson not been round watching, would have had me reaching for the off switch.

Rangnick is on record saying that they are "months away" from being capable of challenging the top 3 so whoever thinks that performance is as good as any of the top 3 should seriously consider their career as a radio pundit.

But tbh Terry if you listen to 5 live frankly you deserve everything you get. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:50 pm

I heard these quotes:

I don't get it.
I watched the game with my eldest grandson who is 15 and a Man United fan. He thought they were, in his words total pants. I actually think that with their squad. properly managed, they should be the club who finish fourth but their performance today was one that, had my grandson not been round watching, would have had me reaching for the off switch.

Rangnick is on record saying that they are "months away" from being capable of challenging the top 3 so whoever thinks that performance is as good as any of the top 3 should seriously consider their career as a radio pundit.

But tbh Terry if you listen to 5 live frankly you deserve everything you get. ;)
I was driving at the time and Talksport's main event was the women's Cup Final.I am sorry,has said many times on here,I have no interest in it,but it's continually rammed down our throats like it's an equal to the men's game.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:05 am
Whiskyman wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:50 pm

I was driving at the time and Talksport's main event was the women's Cup Final.I am sorry,has said many times on here,I have no interest in it,but it's continually rammed down our throats like it's an equal to the men's game.
There are now 2 Talk Sports stations so you can avoid the match commentaries and listen to the Mr Angrys phoning in (it's Everton fans today btw) if that's what you prefer, which I do because it's comedy gold.. As for women's football that recent 20-0 result demonstrates what a load of horseshit it is.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?