Commentators apologies

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Commentators apologies

Post by Whiskyman »

Bloody hilarious watching Brighton V Manchester City tonight. For some reason the commentator decided to apologise “if you heard some inappropriate language “when none was heard, at least by me, and about two minutes later the Brighton crowd gave a rousing chorus of The referee’s a wanker and absolutely no comment made. :lol:

In all seriousness surely anybody watching a live football match with microphones all round the pitch can expect a bit of so-called industrial language from time to time so why bother with the apologies.

Mary Whitehouse died years ago FFS
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

terrya1965

Re: Commentators apologies

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:18 pm Bloody hilarious watching Brighton V Manchester City tonight. For some reason the commentator decided to apologise “if you heard some inappropriate language “when none was heard, at least by me, and about two minutes later the Brighton crowd gave a rousing chorus of The referee’s a wanker and absolutely no comment made. :lol:

In all seriousness surely anybody watching a live football match with microphones all round the pitch can expect a bit of so-called industrial language from time to time so why bother with the apologies.

Are you bored whiskyman? ;)

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

Let's go Brandon
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:05 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:18 pm Bloody hilarious watching Brighton V Manchester City tonight. For some reason the commentator decided to apologise “if you heard some inappropriate language “when none was heard, at least by me, and about two minutes later the Brighton crowd gave a rousing chorus of The referee’s a wanker and absolutely no comment made. :lol:

Are you bored whiskyman? ;)
Deffo. Had a home alone day. Mrs W was visiting her sister and I had the house to myself. The pub was a welcome distraction once the football finished. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?